birsima

Low uv

Hi, im not sure whether this should go to ’help’ or not, but how little unique views can a dragon mature with? I have an ultraviolet hatchling with 2956 views and 444 unique views that I’m currently keeping fogged in the hopes I could mature it with a nice uv number. It’s not growing up though, whenever I unfog it to check how it’s going. I know there aren’t official numbers out, but do you guys have any experience on this? 

Hello, I do think it is possible for a dragon to mature with those views. I have a dragon that matured with 2463 views and 295 unique views.

How old is your hatchling?

It will need to be lower time than normal to grow up with low uvs, but it is definitely possible.

I have this one that grew up with 209 uvs, but it looks like it took it 6 days to do it.

Edited by purplehaze

I have a Cheese dragon that matured and grew with 2276 OVs and 332 UVs - https://dragcave.net/lineage/glxvc, and, unless I'm mistaken, I think the unbreedables take longer to grow up than hybrids? So you should be okay. Is it at 4 days already? If it's not, it won't be able to grow up until then.