madameM

Trying to use the "Fertilize" BSA?

For some reason all of a sudden (last 3 days or so?) Every time I try to use the fertilize option from the purple dragon as soon as I click on the dragon I'm wishing to increase fertility in it says "No Matches". Is it me? Or...... confused. 

6 minutes ago, madameM said:

For some reason all of a sudden (last 3 days or so?) Every time I try to use the fertilize option from the purple dragon as soon as I click on the dragon I'm wishing to increase fertility in it says "No Matches". Is it me? Or...... confused. 

the browser is probably auto-filling the search bar with your password or username etc. pretty sure i had to find a setting somewhere to keep it from touching that box.

I don't remember it being this difficult last time I used it. But I did have a lighting strike and lost computer and when  I got new one had to redo all my sign in, password etc. so I wonder if doing all that I mixed up a connection somewhere. Rats! LOL Me and computers don't mix very well I'm afraid.~ Off to experiment... (Or not!)

This happens to me cuz it autofills as you can see. Just clear it and it should work. 

Fertility.jpg.2f5fe2f83d1e1967bd83502c7ecbe06a.jpg

But WHY does that autofill - it;'s super annoying.

It shouldn't. At least I don't see anything in the source code that would indicate why it would. Must be the browser misinterpreting things and mixing up input fields.

Probably the browser seeing a text field and a password field, and assuming the text field is a username field. At least tj added the x to erase it easily.

Yeah, it's my browser autofilling cuz I had it save my password. I haven't bothered to fix it yet. (I use Chrome)