UnicornMaiden

New Floret Egg Not Unlocking

I picked up three of the new peach Floret eggs on the day of the release, and have viewed several (definitely more than five) on other people's scrolls.. Normally owning one egg is enough to unlock it, but it hasn't happened. The third row has appeared on my encyclopedia page, but it's still completely grayed out. Also, if I go to the Trading Hub and select Floret from the dropdown menu it only filters the purple and gold Florets, not the new ones.

I assume this is a glitch. Is anyone else experiencing problems unlocking the new sprites?

12 minutes ago, UnicornMaiden said:

I picked up three of the new peach Floret eggs on the day of the release, and have viewed several (definitely more than five) on other people's scrolls.. Normally owning one egg is enough to unlock it, but it hasn't happened. The third row has appeared on my encyclopedia page, but it's still completely grayed out. Also, if I go to the Trading Hub and select Floret from the dropdown menu it only filters the purple and gold Florets, not the new ones.

I assume this is a glitch. Is anyone else experiencing problems unlocking the new sprites?

Its (probably) not a glitch. We think that the florets that have a new pose will be on a different encyc page, because we think they're a different species of some kind of mimic. 

The third row you have is the magenta egg that was bugged and able to be bred early on. Some people that had enough views or owned one can confirm this because the third row shows that egg, and the magenta eggs TJ had hatched into the same hatchies as the original florets.