Fuzzbucket

Earthquake deaths cooldown ? Sorted - I think

Started a new thread to get attention, as I need to plan accordingly...

Asking for a non-forum friend:

He EQ'd and killed 2 eggs 2 days ago now, and still can't use those egg slots, but the one he bit only a day ago has acted as usual and the slot is now available again.

@TJ09 - Do deaths from Earthquake count as eggs for longer than other deaths ? That is going to be a real pain for the green cantors.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

How many slots are currently unavailable? How many slots were unavailable max? Just to confirm, does the trophy page have a bigger number than the scroll growing things number? Can you link the eggs that were killed by earthquake as opposed to vampire?

Earthquake is absolutely not supposed to be more than 24 hours, as extensive testing has confirmed. If this has changed recently it is a bug.

Edited by Shadowdrake

He had 7 eggs; EQd and one died; did it again and another died. A screenie of the first. The second was EQd to death three hours later.

image.png.5a5514590390d36a4dff08c765235933.png.

His limits showed then as his having 7 eggs. He since caught and bit an egg at 10.30am ish yesterday and is waiting to see if that slot frees up, but as of now he is locked.

All of a sudden he isn't any more. OK - maybe a temporary glitch.

And you're right - the trophy page shows one  more egg than the growing things total. That's odd...

Everything in order on my scroll - 6 Cantormaris died from earthquake yesterday and were counting towards egg limits, now (after 24 hours) those slots are free again

Yes - as I said, whatever it was seems to be OK now.