JuniperTooth

SPAM:This, are my babies. Suggest names for when they hatch?

You are not allowed to post view links for growing dragons, whether you are technically 'begging' for views or not. There are a couple specific threads just for that, but otherwise this sort of topic isn't allowed. This section in particular (Suggestions/Requests) are for suggestions about the game and site itself, not to ask for suggestions for names.

edit:

You may want to take a look at the Guidelines to understand what is and isn't acceptable on this forum.

https://forums.dragcave.net/guidelines/

Edited by HeatherMarie

Hi @JuniperTooth, I see you are new here! Welcome to Dragon Cave. :)

May I suggest a mentor to help get you started? 

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

ETA: @JuniperTooth, Pease keep in mind that, in my view, the above thread is not a true hatchery. If you only post your eggs there and nowhere else, they will likely die. That is not a well-used thread. If you want to use regular DC hatcheries that were created for the purpose of hatching eggs, there are some links to some hatcheries in my signature. You can also find  a list of popular fan sites here — CLICK ME! that are used by many Dragon Cave players to hatch their eggs and help their dragons to grow. :) 

However, if you are looking for a place to show off your dragon sprites, that thread that HeatherMarie listed is a great place to do it. :)

~~~~~

A note to keep your eggs safe:

Please do not put “brand new” 7-day-old eggs in a hatchery, as views on a brand new egg often causes sickness. It is best to wait until the egg is 6 days before adding it to any hatcheries. The younger the egg, the more views it can safely acquire. Another hint: Incubating a brand new egg can also cause sickness. I only incubate an egg after it has a giant “hole” in it. ;) For more help, a mentor is a fantastic introduction to Dragon Cave! My mentor taught me so much. I will be forever grateful to The Mentor Project.

Edited by missy_

This topic (or the majority of the replies to this topic) has been deemed spam. Spam is not allowed per the board rules. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.