TJ09

2021-05-16 - Account Page Updates

31 minutes ago, schmupti said:

Ooh, and Remove options for groups that match the Add options? Being able to accidentally drop 255 Mints into a group en masse but only being able to remove them one by one is a tiny nightmare.

OMG, yes! I've dropped my Mints in the wrong place before and think I still need to clean some out of the wrong group. XD

On 5/19/2021 at 2:56 PM, JapanRocks said:

Now the question is, should I change the username I made during my anime phase in my teens? Or should the consequences of my actions follow me long into adulthood? Decisions decisions....

I made my account so long ago it was the only account online I had left that I made before I made my 'weird phase' username. I obviously chose letting it follow me long into adulthood a while back, but now its universal! 

This is great! Thanks for tweaking it.

Is there any possibility of having the Dragon Encyclopedia link also show up on the dragon page? I use it fairly frequently and always thought it was more of a 'dragon' thing than an 'account' thing.

13 hours ago, Gluria said:

Thank you!

I'll never change my in-cave username tho bc then I'd have to rename more than 3000 dragons that all have a "G" at the end 🤣

I had a very similar reaction. XD

TJ, can something please be done concerning the CPU work-increase when using Grid Custom Sort in Custom Sorting? Unfortunately the new changes didn't fix that. Every second time I grab eggs to move them, my CPU action raises immensely (with noise and heat), while it gets impossible to move the eggs at a certain point. They just go somewhere else or all eggs around pretend to be grabbed and get that mark-color on them, sorting is impossible, all gets chaotic. I have to close DC and open it anew, then with this second try it usually works without problems.

I have no idea what causes this, maybe that function cannot handle the many eggs on the page (when you sort it loads ALL of the over 4,4k dragons) or the mechanics behind it are the reason?

i barely play dragon cave anymore but im like ... SO happy i can finally change my username for real