reddof-f6

encyclopedia black dragon alt double showing

my encyclopedia for black dragons is showing the normal blacks, but then two rows of the ALTS. one already fully revealed and the other with adults fogged.

using newest chrome, win 10.

vddfb.png

In order to have all the alt black pictures unlocked, you'll need to view adults that started as curled hatchlings in addition to the ones that were sitting.

What Kith said. The site remembers which form of hatchling each alt was and you need to view adults that started as both forms in order to unlock them both.

The Encyclopedia Helpers thread can help. Although there is no way to tell which alt came from which hatchling once they are grown, there are a lot of alts listed there and if you click enough of them you will eventually get the one you are missing!

While you can't tell what a specific alt-black adult used to be as a hatchling, if you sort by breed on a scroll the alts do seem to sort by which type of hatchling they were (as evidenced by frozen-alts 'dividing' the adult alts) Look at my group of alts

oh i see the curled hatch is the difference. seems weird to make a whole row for it though. instead of just keeping it next to the other in 1.