Sans-Undertale

Undertale roleplay

Long ago, there lived two creatures that ruled under the earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS.
One day, war broke out between the two races.
After a long battle, the humans were victorious.
They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.
Many years later...
-----------------------------------------------------
Characters:
*Frisk -@
*Chara - @
*Flowey the Flower - @
*Toriel - @
*Sans - @
*Papyrus - @
*Undyne - @
Alphys - @
*Asgore - @
Mettaton - @
Muffet - @
*Napstablook- @
Asriel -@
Burgerpants - @
Monsterkid - @
--------------------------------------------------
--Enemies--
Temmie-@
Royal Guard soldiers-@
Shyren-@
Lesser Dog-@
-----------------(Rules)-----------------------
All main characters and original Characters must be asked for,Whoever asked for that slot first is priority.
You gotta be active or your slot will be taken away and replaced
You can be npc's I just didn't have time to add them.
Yea thats it just have a Good time. 
---------------------------------------------------
Oc bio: Name ll Race: Human or Monster ll Age ll Weapon and Its abilities if Human ll If monster what are your powers and looks ll Hp ll and Soul color ll Sexaulity(Not required) ll Personality ll Misc: ll
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My oc: Taoreta ll Half human half montser ll 13 ll They have determination so they carry around a knife but they where experimented on by gaster so they have gasters powers ll They are pale with heterochromia bluish-green eyes and long black hair ll they wear the same thing chara wears ll They stay in the dreemur household ll They have 200 hp and really bad defense, There soul is white and red and its upside down ll They are genderfluid ll They are a bit crazy and hate human kind but is really nice to peaceful humans and monster ll They are a ghost, They fell into the underground for 'A not very happy reason' ll

Hello there @Wolfie1249 :) Thanks for reaching out to me via PM.

I remember Undertale being a rather fun game ^^ So it's interesting to see an RP for it here.

While you have a decent start, you will need to develop the thread a lot more for the Approval Process to see this accepted into the Other Section. You can read this thread to help you understand more of what's needed. Some things to consider as you expand/develop the thread: not everyone is familiar with Undertale, so you'll want to provide information to help new members understand and become familiar with the material enough to roleplay. 

You'll want to expand upon the setting/history of the world this thread takes place in, the kinds of creatures that can be found here, any level of technology, etc. A developed plot is also required for this thread--something formed enough to provide an idea and starting point for members to know what's happening, a bit of what's likely to happen, and spring forward into motion from there. 

Now, a thing to note: you don't have to go through the Approval Process and don't have to put your thread in the Other Section. If you're far more interested in starting right off the bat with your thread as is, then you'll want to move this to the Freeform Section where there are fewer standards/requirements of how your thread should be set up. To move your thread into the Freeform Section, you'll need to PM a Moderator (such as Dragonhatchling) and provide a link to your thread with the request to move it. (I unfortunately only have the ability to move RP threads into the Other or DC Section.) 

Let me know what you wish to do :) I'm more than happy to help you through the Approval Process and nudging you in the developing/expanding of your thread. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of the options you have and can choose from.

I think ill move into the freeform section! I do plan on expanding this more and i have a storyline i'm just trying to get it in order, but im busy with finals for the time being and only have time to come on after school so ill leave it as is for now.

I'd be Sans. :P 

Can he have a pet hamster in this version?

24 minutes ago, Roseora said:

I'd be Sans. :P 

Can he have a pet hamster in this version?

Ah thats great ill remeber that and add you once it gets switched over :)