ArcticFang

ANSWERED:Egg not showing up when viewed (fixed)

I just picked up an egg from the AP, but when I went to go look at it, this happened:

image.thumb.png.0f27df356d2746229fa096870534cdda.png

Same if I change the theme. However, trying to view it on an incognito tab has it show up - 

image.thumb.png.29e91f063a71ed10c03c85b7ad49f54e.png

Edited by ArcticFang

Do you use an adblocker? The image-file names for DC sprites cycle and sometimes a file-name will include 'ad' in it and an adblocker will block the image. In incognito the adblocker probably wasn't active so it wasn't blocking it. I checked just now and I don't see 'ad' in the file name for that egg sprite but it's possible it's already cycled again, can you see it now?

44 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Do you use an adblocker? The image-file names for DC sprites cycle and sometimes a file-name will include 'ad' in it and an adblocker will block the image. In incognito the adblocker probably wasn't active so it wasn't blocking it. I checked just now and I don't see 'ad' in the file name for that egg sprite but it's possible it's already cycled again, can you see it now?

Ah yeah, it's showing up now! Thanks; I got this adblock a while ago but I'm still trying to figure out how to disable it on some websites permanently. Thank you!