TJ09

2021-04-25 - April Dragon Release

4 hours ago, Jazeki said:

Ohhh. The markings are slightly different (unless it's my phone). Thank you!

The biggest red patch is a couple pixels smaller on the male, but some of the shading also changed with the colors.

lol I am probably slow knowing this but if the Duo headed one is from the volcano it hatches grey If it is from the desert it hatches tan.

Just in case someone needs to know

Hmmm I wonder how the two-headed colors will work out for breeding (like if I bred tan x gray, what color do I get? Is it random? Could it change from egg to egg?)

Here's hoping it's random :)

1 hour ago, Diggie said:

Hmmm I wonder how the two-headed colors will work out for breeding (like if I bred tan x gray, what color do I get? Is it random? Could it change from egg to egg?)

Here's hoping it's random :)

It'll either be random like Nebulas or it will depend on the mate's biome like the coppers is my guess.

Yeah I always assume one of those two. There's not many other ways to do it lol. Unless they want to be like gon or spinels.

On 4/26/2021 at 7:32 PM, Sheriziya said:

I'm so sorry to hear that!

Luckily I've never had my babies die on me, but I've seen it happen in the past with others.

What I find works best for me is to immediately fog them for at least 24 hours. 48 hours is also okay. Only after that unfog them, influence them if you want, incubate if you want and then put them in hatcheries. The chance of them dying after that is a lot smaller. You don't need to put them in a lot of hacheries. Choose one which is used a lot and your babies will be fine. I usually put mine ONLY in Allure of Neglected Dragons and get them hatched perfectly without a hitch. I even managed to get them hatched when I almost forget to unfog them and put them in hatcheries. I've had that happen I think the release before the previous one. I added them to Allure with about 2 days before dying and they hatched perfectly fine :)

I wish you good luck on catching a new batch and hope they won't be viewbombed!

Ty I  caught some more..& fixed scroll link..so hopefully no more view bombs

Just now, rachii.xo said:

Ty I  caught some more..& fixed scroll link..so hopefully no more view bombs

Oh, a new two-headed dragon! Nice! I have yet to catch the other one but I'm going to keep trying. Thank you for the new dragons! 💙

Wow, the first adult is beautiful! Magnesium Amphipteres, huh? That person from before was right, now there are two-headed amphipteres! 😃

Edit: Now the green one's grown up! Sawtooths might just be my new favourite, and I'm excited to see if the male is different!

Edited by Kuraselache
Additional notes

I like both of this release's dragons. Congratulations, spriters!

(Dare I say we have something to get out teeth into?!)

Got to keep eyes on new zombies now as well...

My goodness they are both so beautiful! Love both of these new releases very much. :3

Oooh yay we have adults :) and I do actually remember both these concepts (pats self on the back for once not having a memory like dory)

These are really cool concepts, I like how there both vicious hunters, and love the green colour of the sawtooth.

Thank you TJ and spriters and all involved for another wonderful release :)

Yup, both breeds look like how I remember them. LOL. Thank you for another great release!

ETA: one of my new releases just gendered. Yay!

Edited by Jazeki

Sawtooths are definitely based off gharials or tomistomas. I love crocodilians, so I'll definitely have to collect a few of them :D

Oh okay, now I remember the Magnesiums. I don't recognize the Sawtooth though. BUT - this green is so pleasant looking...

The Alpine and Coast biomes are still "broken", not repopulating on the hour nor every 5 minutes.  Not able to get new eggs.  Trying since 7a CDT yesterday.

EDIT: Oh well, guess I will go to the biomes that are repopulating. 

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

I'm not a fan of two headed dragons as such, but the Magnesiums are up there with the best for me.

All the sawtoothes are female.  So I guess those have only one sprite?  Both breeds are very, very nice!  Thank you to the spriters!💐

2 minutes ago, jerzeeshadow said:

All the sawtoothes are female.  So I guess those have only one sprite?  Both breeds are very, very nice!  Thank you to the spriters!💐

No, random chance just didn't work in our favor; the male hatchlings are a different color and have different markings, which means the adults would be similar.

I guess TJ forgot to ensure at least one of both gender. I don't remember that happening before, haha.

I remember the Sawtooths! Hope to see a male soon because I like that mossy color even better. Love the gator tails and red accents. Flying gharialagons, watch out!

The Magnesiums have lovely color and shading, although I'm sad we don't see more of that gorgeous flame color. I'm also not a big fan of all the same sprite different color breeds we've been getting. They are handsome, though. They make me think a little of King Ghidorah from Godzilla.