20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2021

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Eggsy

What Gen are you on now?: 5

Got the right breed this week!

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/td4JD

What Gen are you on now?: 5

Oh no! I just influenced it wrong 🙈 (Does anyone want to be lovely and let me trade it and trade it back so I can fix it?)

5 hours ago, AwkwardAvian said:

Oh no! I just influenced it wrong 🙈 (Does anyone want to be lovely and let me trade it and trade it back so I can fix it?)

PM me if you still need help. ^.^

On 6/6/2021 at 12:25 PM, AwkwardAvian said:

I'd be glad to help, too, if needed.

Using an edit of this post to say that I have updated the standings as of the end of the day Sunday, June 6

I know there are some eggs that have been bred, but not posted, so the standings may shift when I update next week if postings are up to date then.

Please try to post your eggs as soon as possible after breeding them so everyone has a better idea of where they stand. :)

Edited by purplehaze

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Eggie

What Gen are you on now?: 4th

7 minutes ago, missy_ said:

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Eggie

What Gen are you on now?: 4th

Yay for better luck this week! You did change up mates, didn't you?

My egg got autoabandoned because I did my math wrong on when a different egg would hatch.

I'm gonna rename the parents and hope for the best.

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/EjlZf

What Gen are you on now?: 5th

purplehaze, yes I did change mates! I also tried using Fertility on the new mate instead of her; don’t know if it helped or not. Very happy to get an egg (and the correct egg!) ^_^

I'm late but, I want to join too!

A New Challenger Enters!

Scroll Link (optional): BringsTheSnow
Forum Name: BringsTheSnow (aka Snow)
Today's Date: June 8, 2021

Starter Dragon (link and name if named) Because - Why Not (caught on May 23, 2021)

Challenge Group Link (required): Group link

Goal (Plan for your lineage): Single step spiral with Elux Lucis Dragons as the spine and CB Aether Wyverns. 

I want to see how far I can get. Not really competing against anyone except myself...

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Going as planned so far

What Gen are you on now?: 2nd Gen

11 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

I'm late but, I want to join too!

I just closed sign-ups this morning, but as long as you realize that you will have a hard time catching up and don't mind, then it is okay by me. Welcome. :) Why not, indeed!

27 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I just closed sign-ups this morning, but as long as you realize that you will have a hard time catching up and don't mind, then it is okay by me. Welcome. :) Why not, indeed!

Thanks for the leeway, lol. I meant to post last night when I bred the egg but fell asleep with the phone on my face instead.

You will probably find you outstrip everyone in the end. Already this year I have bred to the wrong dragon, and last year I did that twice, misinfluenced once, and had to change the lineage plan and then got a load of no interest.... The scope for catching up is enormous.

I have a question. I forgot to influence my 3rd gen male and it grew as female instead 😭. Can I change my lineage from Stair to Double Step Spiral? 

3 minutes ago, azurewingsofwind said:

I have a question. I forgot to influence my 3rd gen male and it grew as female instead 😭. Can I change my lineage from Stair to Double Step Spiral? 

I don't have a problem with that. I am pretty sure that plans have changed in past years. As long as it is still some sort of regular pattern.

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I don't have a problem with that. I am pretty sure that plans have changed in past years. As long as it is still some sort of regular pattern.

Noted! Thank you :D