purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2021

30 minutes ago, Chaosdawn said:

Ooo that's gonna be a nice combo! You might want to post the lineage link though, that way it won't get too many views by accident. ^.^

oops yeah thats right, thanks!

So almost everyone got success on the first attempt .... the next one might be where the hurdle begins. I’m really excited! :D

I am regretting I didn't start with purples. I need more purples....

51 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I am regretting I didn't start with purples. I need more purples....

There’s still lots of time and the event has just started. Purples are also quite common. So are you switching from BBW to purples instead? 

I'm not going to post standings this week, since we've just started, but will pick that up next week.

Remember that I base your place in the standings by when you post your new egg, so it is best to post ASAP after you breed.

3 minutes ago, Miraku said:

Hey @purplehaze just to let you know that I have changed my name. :) 

I was Mirajane before. 

Thanks for the heads up. I have updated the participants list. :)

With the May 21 DC birthday event on the horizon, just wondering whether you guys plan to breed another egg before the birthday bash begins.

I haven’t decided. My current hatchie grows up in 17 hours (May 19). I think I could squeeze in one last breeding ... I could incubate, and depending on time of breeding, I would have one occupied egg slot, which would free up sometime on May 21.

1 hour ago, missy_ said:

With the May 21 DC birthday event on the horizon, just wondering whether you guys plan to breed another egg before the birthday bash begins.

I haven’t decided. My current hatchie grows up in 17 hours (May 19). I think I could squeeze in one last breeding ... I could incubate, and depending on time of breeding, I would have one occupied egg slot, which would free up sometime on May 21.

I probably will take the chance. Mine is much like yours -- 14 hours left.

One unavailable egg slot for a few hours shouldn't be too much of a problem. I usually wait 'til morning to do most of my catching anyway because it is just too crazy right after midnight. And the birthday release is one everyone will be expecting and holding space for, so it will probably be one of the crazier ones.

If I did - I'd have to do it ON the birthday... Hmmmmm.

Just now, Fuzzbucket said:

If I did - I'd have to do it ON the birthday... Hmmmmm.

At least by then you'd know how many eggslots you'll need for whatever happens for the birthday :lol:

No luck for me this week. 

Kinda mixed feelings I have here!

I definitely would have wanted a successful egg, but then again I will have all slots available for DC b'day. 

dragcave.png

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Egg

What Gen are you on now?: 3