SomeRandomCorviknight

ANSWERED:(ty) PNG difficulties.

Hi! I've been collab-ing with someone to make a dragon suggestion, via pms. I finished the first sprite, but, i can't seem to attach photos from my computer like i can in posts such as this, only via link. This is a problem as i don't want to post my sprite online and i need to attach it for them to be able to add it to the post

Edited by SomeRandomCorviknight

4 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

Sorry, it's not working for me. I think it's been removed :,(

What exactly is not working for you?

The post is still there, you get to it if you click the arrow in the top right corner of that box.

The options described in that post are also still there.

Here you go if you really can't find it.

image.thumb.png.29f5e17157ff861aeb897fb05754b493.png

I meant the options in the post, not the post itself - but thank you so much anyway, ill try looking again, i'm probably just blind

It took me a moment to find, the text at the bottom is sorta greyish and blends in. If you get to the 'edit profile' part, the 'choose files' link to upload a picture is at the very bottom of the Notepad:

image.thumb.png.d78d5b6753e6c4fe86bbf1a899c77207.png

Oh, it turns out it only shows up if you use the dragcave theme, not the invision blue one- i wonder why? Thank you so much for your help and sorry for me being dumb :,)

It was the notepad section i couldn't find - i think it might of been my dark mode filter messing with me - thanks so much anyway