RoseRedAus

How many event/holiday badges do you have?

As far as I can tell, there are currently 38 badges altogether. (according to dragcave wiki)
I have 34.

I have 33. Missed out on the carrot cave, haunted house, beat the heat, Haunting in Aliset and Halloween Carnival badges. :) I'd have the last one if I didn't disappear in the middle of 2014 for whatever reason!

There are 38. I've been careful not to miss one over the years, and joined just in time.

Somehow, I only have 22. Missed 16 of them?

I do have Carrot Cave, but missed Beat the Heat. I suppose there is a complete list on the Wiki site?

I got 35 badges, I missed Beat the Heat and the 2014 Halloween Event. (And someday i will get the magikarp badge i just being slow lol)

Edited by Lady Dragoon

I missed the carrot one too (April Fools day 2011).
And I missed Halloween 2014,  Valkmerian Tales (Holiday Event) 2016, and Valentines 2017.

I've been around from the start but stopped playing in the summer of '17 and came back just before the Christmas event last year so I missed everything in that time span but still missed haunted house, send a valentine, Haunting in Aliset, Halloween Carnival 2013, giving me 25/38 lol.

I have 37, all because I missed the one time event, Beat the Heat. 

*angrily shakes fist*

I have 32!  Not sure which ones I'm missing, but the oldest dated one is 2010 Tree Decorating.  (Trick-or-Treat and Egg Basket are listed before it, but don't have dates - sensible, since multiple dates are shown on the event page.)

I have 9/38(yeah very tiny collection)Missed everything besides 2020's H'ween, and Christmas, and the 2021 Valentines event. besides that, not much else(and i joined just in time for 2020 FoE)

I have all 38 badges.  Have been playing since Oct 2008.

22 badges. I've missed quite a few holiday badges between not joining early enough and taking a break for a few years. XD

38/38

I may be obsessive.

17 hours ago, Shokomon said:

I have 37, all because I missed the one time event, Beat the Heat. 

*angrily shakes fist*

that one gave me a serious and ongoing case of dc foma! i do have all 38 badges, but only because i logged in on a whim that day. now i find myself periodically checking the wiki to see if i missed any badges.  :3

I'm with those who missed "Beat the heat" (and I still clearly remember debating checking DC the day it was given out)

I kick myself for it every time I'm reminded that I'm missing it XD

37/38

I missed the Carrot Cave one -- not because I wasn't on DC that day, either, but because I had never logged out the day before and apparently logging in that day was required. Still stings after all this time!