Talisraye

Silly Coincidences

4 hours ago, Doll_81 said:

I collect “00” codes as well. But I don’t just collect the ones with a number after them. I name mine, usually based on the rest of their code. https://dragcave.net/group/50402

Awesomesauce someone else with spies! :D Mine are all Bond themed Currently working on G8 My CBs

I'll keep you in mind if I come across any 00s that don't fit my pattern :)

Edited by Wiz

Not sure if this counts but I've had instances where I pick up stuff from the AP, then learn some time later that the egg is a child of one of my DC Friends' dragons heh

11 hours ago, Wiz said:

Awesomesauce someone else with spies! :D Mine are all Bond themed Currently working on G8 My CBs

I'll keep you in mind if I come across any 00s that don't fit my pattern :)

You’ve got an awesome collection! I’ll keep you in mind if I come across any that fit your pattern. 😁

If you take requests I’d love an offspring from that linage. I’ve got one I request for my prize dragon but once that’s done I can bred her as a thank you. 

I occasionally breed a load of eggs for the AP. There's been a few times when, days later, I go to the AP and pick up something that turns out to be one of those eggs.

I caught (DOHvE) on April 30th and thought it was a fun code.

Then I caught (dHoVE) on May 13th!  I knew exactly what I was going to influence/breed it to.  :D

i keep picking up eggs from this dragon in the ap. its not my dragon, but its parents are mine. i always see brimstone eggs from it in the ap, i pick them up, and go, "oh, this dragon, again... weird!"

I've picked up eggs from the AP whose four grand parents are all my CBs. It's easy to tell because of my naming scheme. And it has happened a couple of times too, unexpected huh.

And I once picked up a like 6 or 5G pure bred and found that a pair of my CBs are in the base (the 2G is not mine though

A person I know had my auto abandoned bred egg! I saw their scroll and got really confused cause it had my dragons' name in linage

I recently posted an example of how one might value a dragon using a "horse dragon with an all caps code" as the example.

I take a closer look at some of the horse dragons I recently snagged off the AP and what is one of them? A horse dragon with an all caps code.