Talisraye

Silly Coincidences

Posted (edited)

Hi. So, not sure if this is a good topic or not, but it got a good chuckle.

I put up a 2g Staterae for offers.

What is one of the offers? A 3g bronze tin and 2g silver I had bred and released.

I just find that funny. The person clearly doesn't know they're offering me my own eggs back. 2 of them! I do have my scroll name on. But of course it's not something I tend to look at myself, either. I just offer what I have for what I want and hope for the best, but it's still funny.

Has anything like this happened to you?

Edited by Talisraye

I have had this exact thing happen to me, funnily enough. With me it was holiday dragons, however.

It's not silly, but I've found the Transistor egg when a song from Transistor was playing, and I have 3000+ tracks in the playlist 😛

Spoiler

Transistor_art.jpg g73a6u.gif

Had that happen yesterday. Gave away an egg on discord. Posted another shortly after as a trade on accident. Got an offer of the egg I had just given away. I accepted and reposted the egg again lol. Hopefully it has found a good home.

this didn't happen to me, but a friend who just got into DC. they picked up an egg off the AP because they thought it looked interesting, and then i saw them sending me a ton of messages on discord. turns out that they had picked up one of my eggs from my small holiday checker "mass"breeds (its not much of a massbreed, i just breed what i have). somehow they were in the perfect place at the perfect time to pick it up, and it was a breed that they happened to like the egg sprite of XD 

Not particularly silly, but bred my only Blancblack with a Bauta and got a Bauta egg..  Decided to keep it to complete my scroll goal for adult Bautas (2 M & 2 F) since I don't see them in the cave all that often,

The next egg I picked up from the cave was....

a Bauta 

Edited by foreverlokied224