Swissalo

Festival of eggs past egg issue

I have collected all this year’s eggs and already collected all of the past Year’s eggs when they came out. Currently I have the first year of eggs popping up around the site even though I already have all of them. 

Well, someone else has very few of the first year's eggs and is unable to collect them when they pop up... I think 2010 is glitched. @TJ09

OK - now I am getting 2010 eggs popping up too.... (And I have all the eggs there ARE !)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Confirmed. I'm also gettinig 2010 eggs now.

(Previously I collected all the 2021 eggs, then the 2018 eggs I was missing. I don't think I'm missing any eggs now.)

Could it be something to do with their having no banner ?

Same here! That must be a huge basket for eggs. 🐤

I think the 2010 eggs are popping up for me, but they're not showing in my basket. Fixed, yay!

Cheers!

Shala

alot

Edited by Shala

They are popping up for me, but not loading into my basket. I had nothing from the first year. 

As someone who has every egg going, the pop-ups - all of 2010 eggs, in case that helps @TJ09 fix this - are really beginning to annoy me - but I need javascript on so that I can use BSAs properly...

I, too, had all the eggs from previous years. After collecting all of this year's eggs, I am getting first year eggs again. Looks like some of these are in fact missing from my basket. Does anyone remember how many eggs there were the year that the Festival of Eggs began?

the wiki has the numbers but 

2010 - 38

2011 - 53

2012 - 42

2013 - 51

2014 - 55

2015 - 62

2016 - 60

2017 - 56

2018 - 54

2019 - 62

2020 - 60

2021 - 60

Total = 653

I have the issue too. I am getting eggs from the very first Festival of Eggs, as I should - because I have only one egg from that year. However, the collected eggs are not showing in my basket.

I'm getting the glitch where the eggs from 2010 are popping up for collection despite the fact that I have all the eggs that have been released so far

The 2010 egg I just clicked (my first egg click today, it's 5:30 am here) has now appeared in my basket and is in there twice:

image.png.93611aa34aef4e1422552b2526f87bd1.png

(Yesterday the basket just remained unchanged when I clicked the eggs I already had.)

Edit just for clarification:

I have all the eggs, but I've been reflexively clicking them anyway.

Edited by Confused Cat

They're all showing up now, but I have the same duplicate. ☝️ Fixed now, too! I'm just happy they're there now, thanks for fixing, TJ! :lol:

Edited by Shala

Seems to be fixed for me, too. I don't see any eggs on the site anymore, and the duplicate one is gone. Thanks TJ!

I don't know if this is the exact same issue?? But I keep having an issue with a previous year's FoE egg. 

Namely this one that keeps sending me to a /easterget error page but it won't go away. I circled the egg in the screenshot since it's constantly there. However, fortunately, it doesn't seem to hinder my ability to get other FoE eggs. 

I have an unrelated question (nothing to do with the original issue) but hope someone can enlighten me.

I am missing lots of eggs (thank you TJ for bringing them back!), and the last two I have added appear to be from different years. One was from 2016 (the only egg I have collected from 2016) and the other is from ? unknown year, but it appears it is before 2013.

When the Festival of Eggs began this year, I collected eggs in this order: 1. All of 2021; 2. All of 2020; 3. All of 2019; 4.Some of 2018 but not all; then 5. Then it seemed to switch to random years — I haven’t finished collecting 2018, yet now I have one from what looks like 2016 and one that looks earlier than 2013 (I began playing in 2013).

Anyone else experience this? My Easter eggs are here: tarotlover’ s Easter eggs

31 minutes ago, missy_ said:

I have an unrelated question (nothing to do with the original issue) but hope someone can enlighten me.

I am missing lots of eggs (thank you TJ for bringing them back!), and the last two I have added appear to be from different years. One was from 2016 (the only egg I have collected from 2016) and the other is from ? unknown year, but it appears it is before 2013.

When the Festival of Eggs began this year, I collected eggs in this order: 1. All of 2021; 2. All of 2020; 3. All of 2019; 4.Some of 2018 but not all; then 5. Then it seemed to switch to random years — I haven’t finished collecting 2018, yet now I have one from what looks like 2016 and one that looks earlier than 2013 (I began playing in 2013).

Anyone else experience this? My Easter eggs are here: tarotlover’ s Easter eggs

Both last tot and this easter had at least one random egg for many, then went back to the set order. So persumably that one 2013 egg is just that same weirdness.

On 4/6/2021 at 7:08 AM, ValidEmotions said:

I don't know if this is the exact same issue?? But I keep having an issue with a previous year's FoE egg. 

Namely this one that keeps sending me to a /easterget error page but it won't go away. I circled the egg in the screenshot since it's constantly there. However, fortunately, it doesn't seem to hinder my ability to get other FoE eggs. 

Someone else has this - but it DOES prevent them getting any others....

I'm stuck on one 2010 egg, it's blocking me from collecting the rest of them. Help please @TJ09 ?

Is it the same one ValidEmotions  is seeing all the time ?

6 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Is it the same one ValidEmotions  is seeing all the time ?

Looks like it.

This might help narrow the cause down--after 2019 at least the headers for the eggs seem... offset.

I haven't scrolled at all in this screenshot, this is where i was sent from the egg (which is correct for the egg! the link's just numbered wrong and has been consistently wrong for this whole banner).

thisseemsincorrect.png