TJ09

2021-04-04 - Festival of Eggs

Just grabbed mine! Love these eggs. Especially the animated one with a tail :)

I keep thinking of Power Glove (the artist) and synthwave while looking at 1m24k90.png (for when the image breaks: polished dark blue egg depicting a "landscape" that's a pink grid along with an egg yolk-y sunrise) - what's the actual reference here, does someone know?

Edited by pinkgothic

3 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

I keep thinking of Power Glove (the artist) and synthwave while looking at 1m24k90.png (for when the image breaks: polished dark blue egg depicting a "landscape" that's a pink grid along with an egg yolk-y sunrise) - what's the actual reference here, does someone know?

I'm getting a sort of Beat Saber or Guitar Hero vibe myself...but that's just the nerd in me.

Which is also why I'm 95% certain this is a Dark Matter egg from Kirby: tzx6zr.gif

*if I'm wrong, I apologize to the artist

1 minute ago, Eggy0 said:

Think that's vaporwave!

Oh yeah, you're probably right about that. That's meme-ish. That'll be the reference. Thanks!

Got 34 so far. Love the bird crouching over his egg, the one that looks like a planet with mana growing out of it and the blue one that looks like it could come undone.

Loving everyone else's egg designs! Super cool to see a Hades reference in the form of the Chaos egg.

44 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

I'm getting a sort of Beat Saber or Guitar Hero vibe myself...but that's just the nerd in me.

Which is also why I'm 95% certain this is a Dark Matter egg from Kirby: tzx6zr.gif

*if I'm wrong, I apologize to the artist

You are correct, that is Kirby Dreamland 3's Dark Matter.

Whoever the artist is, you're awesome. That game doesn't get enough love 

9 hours ago, Spyridon said:

Oyyy, so I did some fast math. there are a total of 653 eggs (which includes these year's eggs) and I only have 292 eggs.

So I have to grab at least 52 eggs each day to get them all.

I feel the Pokemon theme coming on. . . . .

If it makes you feel any better I've only got 18 eggs and I collected them all today XD

1 hour ago, Pinch of StarDust said:

Well then that accounts for the 3rd egg I clicked that didn't show up in today's basket.  It must have been from a previous release and because I have all the eggs from previous years it went  poof!

Same happened for me twice now. Both were eggs from 2010 which I already had lol

My first egg of the morning was pink with a bow, turned black, then armed itself with swords and turned teal. :huh:

That seems a bit hostile.

Just got what I believe is a  Raya & the Last Dragon egg. Very pretty! Makes me want to see that movie even more (waiting for it to be free on D+)

Yesss finally I can make up for the unspeakable failure of 2019 when I forgot about the festival and picked up one (1) egg.

This year's eggs look pretty so far!

So far I still like my first egg best, but the jawbreaker one is fun. :D

If you need something to pass the time between eggs, reviewing descriptions is a fun and helpful thing to do.

One Whole Week? Wow, Thanks TJ!

🎉🐰🐥🐣🐤Happy Easter Everyone🐥🐣🐤🐰🎉

The first egg I picked up was the neopets negg egg. *cue meerca chase flashbacks*

Happy FoE! I'm still looking to see if my egg made it in...

The first egg I picked up was the neopets negg egg. *cue meerca chase flashbacks*

Happy FoE! I'm still looking to see if my egg made it in...

Happy Easter! 🐇🥚✝️

Heck yes! It's egg time! I know for a fact I missed some of the older eggs, so I appreciate that you brought them back as well.

Thank you!

Edit: Thank you artist for the Daft Punk egg!

Im still sad they have disbanded...

Edited by Shokomon

YAY All Might! :D We got an MHA egg last year too, super cute.

Hope we see Attack on Titan and Jujutsu Kaisen ones too. And maybe Hades...!

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy