TJ09

2021-04-04 - Festival of Eggs

Posted (edited)

Aaaaah, I just grabbed my own egg! I'm so happy!

These eggs are drop-dead gorgeous, too! Congrats to everyone who made it in!

whoever made the happy negg egg, i love you

Edited by Dragonalassa

oh, this is great! I had a couple of bad years where I didn't get to collect many at all *previously I had never missed one*, Im so pleased I'll hopefully be able to catch up (though I am on call from Tuesday... so I could still have a rotten run lol)

7 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

Tip for collecting: try lurking at this page for lowest effort.

Oh wow I need to know the story behind this one!

Posted (edited)

Yay, can’t wait! The banner is super cute.

I’m looking over all the previous years’ eggs — all 11 years of them, thinking “wow I have no memory of collecting these” and being delighted to rediscover them. The eggs from the first year are super familiar, but all the years in between, it’s like seeing them for the very first time. It’s a delightful surprise from the past ❤️

Edited by wobster109

5 minutes ago, wobster109 said:

Yay, can’t wait! The banner is super cute.

I’m looking over all the previous years’ eggs — all 11 years of them, thinking “wow I have no memory of collecting these” and being delighted to rediscover them. The eggs from the first year are super familiar, but all the years in between, it’s like seeing them for the very first time. It’s a delightful surprise from the past ❤️

Same!! Each year I collect them and love them and am so excited, and each year I look at my older collections and completely don't remember some of them. And re-discover some that I totally loved and had forgotten about. A long history of gorgeous eggs here!

Posted (edited)

Looking back through previous years eggs it seems I have a lot more to collect then I thought. I knew I'd never managed to collect all of them from 2013 when I started but I've somehow skipped 2016 and I only have 4 from 2019

Edited by Chaos Rider

6 minutes ago, Chaos Rider said:

Looking back through previous years eggs it seems I have a lot more to collect then I thought. I knew I'd never managed to collect all of them from 2013 when I started but I've somehow skipped 2016 and I only have 4 from 2019

Same... I'm starting to think I'll be happy if I just complete the last couple of years that I either skipped or only got a few eggs from, haha.

Happy Easter and Ostara everyone. Thanks for the new and old lovely eggs.

This will make it easier for me to get them all since I have my kiddo until Monday. I may be missing a year or two. HAPPY EASTER!!!! And Happy Birthday to my son whose birthday is Easter Sunday this year!!!!

Yay FoE! I'm excited for all the new eggs :D

love the banner this year! i'm so relieved to hear we can collect previous years because i have 1/3 of 2016, 1/3 of 2017, and 3/4 2019. and that's it. whoops! it's gonna take me a WHILE to get even close to half of them. 

can anyone confirm if the eggs are popping up every 10 minutes? i could've sworn it was usually every 5... but it seems far longer.

9 minutes ago, steeve said:

can anyone confirm if the eggs are popping up every 10 minutes? i could've sworn it was usually every 5... but it seems far longer.

I wish it was 5 minutes. I have 300 eggs to collect

8 minutes ago, Chaos Rider said:

I wish it was 5 minutes. I have 300 eggs to collect

same, i think my number is up there somewhere... mostly because i don't feel like i have the time to refresh every few mins.

preliminary findings (read: me with a timer) find that they're dropping every 7-10 minutes which is... slow :' (

I've just got the first year's to catch up on. I joined and then went off to do other stuff for a few months before DragonCave seriously.

3 hours ago, TJ09 said:

This year's Festival of Eggs has arrived. Special eggs designed just for the event will pop up in random spots on the site. Click on them and they'll go in your "basket." Everyone can see your basket, and the more you collect, the more full your basket is.

Unlike previous years, old eggs are once again available, and will drop once all 60 of this year's eggs have been collected. To help with that, the event has been extended to run for a full week.

Enjoy!

Thank You, TJ and Spriters

5 minutes ago, quinney said:

I have really bad lag just now.

LAG ? My cave page is just spinning; has been for almost 5 minutes....

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

LAG ? My cave page is just spinning; has been for almost 5 minutes....

Good luck - mine seems ok now - fingers and everything else crossed!

1 hour ago, Caspod said:

Oh wow I need to know the story behind this one!

think it was just an april fools from the past or just a joke he did for fun

Not had an egg for 15 minutes...

Just now, quinney said:

Not had an egg for 15 minutes...

i just logged in again and got 4 eggs one after the next... interesting...

It just gave me 5+ eggs in a row. Maybe it's bugged.