TJ09

2021-04-04 - Festival of Eggs

1 hour ago, Munin said:

It´s alive!

Hide contents

1xia7ni.gif

Dude. I posted days ago that this was my favorite egg and never noticed it was animated till you posted this. O.O

1 minute ago, DragonLady86 said:

Dude. I posted days ago that this was my favorite egg and never noticed it was animated till you posted this. O.O

It wasn´t until today 😄

1 minute ago, meruru said:

may i ask when exactly will the event end? i know it's about one week but i want the exact time and date XD

Should be Saturday 11:59 p.m. cave time. One week = 7 days and it started Sunday.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Should be Saturday 11:59 p.m. cave time. One week = 7 days and it started Sunday.

thank you so much dear ^^

22 minutes ago, meruru said:

thank you so much dear ^^

You're welcome!

The animated frog is very cute. :)

7 hours ago, wobster109 said:

It seems like not quite earthgirl's style. I looked at their eggs from 2010 to 2013, and they tend to be delicate, shimmery designs.

Doesn't mean a spriter can't do anything completely different than in the past:P just a general note

I joined in 2013 and been too busy to complete 2 years, so I have plenty to go, guess I can't catch up even if I set up a timer:P

Edited by VixenDra

Hurrah! Finished!  Finally got the 2010 bug sorted and now my collecting is done. Thanks to fuzzbucket for the help along the way. 😘

I'm so, so grateful that the event is running for an entire week this year! I finally have a chance to catch up on past years. I had only like, 15 eggs from 2019 and didn't get to ginish 2020 either. Now I'm almost through with 2019 :3

I hope you do this again next year, that way I can get all the eggs I miss in the past years, I working on 2020 eggs now, (I miss that year completely).

6 hours ago, Munin said:

It´s alive!

Hide contents

1xia7ni.gif

Oh my gosh! I love it even more, now! XD

Man, a whole freaking week to find just the base number - and for the first time I'm SLACKING! Because..life is keeping me busy.

I think I have most of the others from previous years? I think?...I'd have to look.

To the person that did this egg.

image.png.f77c41c427f1c1791d912a14554d5583.png

I love you

I tried the same thing for Christmas on a cookie. I really love what I did, until..LOL

image.png.c219ac7a05bdd8dc70129f9199ffa08b.png

The cookie says it all.

Sadly, the editor was wonky as hell and was pissing me off, so..yeah..I gave up LOL. But I believe if I would have stuck with it, it would have been amazing! BUT I LOVE THE RETRO SYNTHWAVE EGG! 

Edited by -Phoenix-
fixing image. fixing typo. because tired!

I just collected the stargate egg from 2019 and it’s my new favorite! Glad to be able to catch up on eggs from previous years. 😆

18 minutes ago, -Phoenix- said:

[snip]

I think your cookie looks great! I definitely didn't have nearly enough patience to try something like this, even though I'm an artist, hahaha.

And that egg is also one of this year's favourites of mine! Though I'm also very fond of the purple vortex egg, the Digimon Tamers egg (my favourite Digimon series!), the Doom egg, the mecha-egg on legs, the TV egg (a nice companion to the pure static egg from 2017), the GitS egg (it's not a flawless series, but still one of my favourites), the crystal egg, the TF egg (my stupid brain tried to convince me that it was a chibi mecha head for the longest time - and this after seeing all of the Seeker eggs in the previous years! well, I *am* both a Transformers and a mecha fan, so that's maybe why), the lava lamp egg, the FF7 egg (one of the prettiest and most intricate animations I've seen on the site), the jawbreaker egg, the egg-being-drawn egg... Okay, I'll stop before I list all of them, haha. All are great!

I'm also surprised that nobody's done the moons before! Such a nice idea, too.

Either way, I'm super thankful to TJ and all the spriters! And I'm so happy that we can catch the older eggs now. I joined in 2009, but for some reason there was a huge hole between 2010 and 2017 on my profile (I mean, I do have some eggs from the first FoF). Now I'm in the middle of 2015, so I definitely won't be able to catch all of them, haha. Here's to the next year! I think I'll finally submit my own egg.

On 4/6/2021 at 2:34 PM, Starscream said:

I did the Decepticon Seeker Thrust -  which should conclude several years of Decepticon based eggs - released in "trines" or their teams or groupings of three

Common Trine:

Starscream 2013

Skywarp 2015

Thundercracker 2017

Sunstorm 2018 - the odd one out.

Conehead trine:

Dirge  2019

Ramjet 2020

Thrust 2021

I may or may not continue with Seeker eggs - there are so many these days But it does free me to create something different and new. I felt obligated to complete the set.

I mean, I would love to see Slipstream, too. :) But yeah, there certainly is a lot of Seekers these days! Not that I mind it - some of them are getting actual personalities for the first time.

49 minutes ago, OceanSecrets said:

I just collected the stargate egg from 2019 and it’s my new favorite! Glad to be able to catch up on eggs from previous years. 😆

I have to admit that this is also one of my most favorites on here. Big fan of Stargate SG one.

Thank you so very much to TJ for allowing me to collect all of my past FoE eggs that I was missing. I just finished my counting of everything, and I believe I am finally finished. 

Now I am going back over all of the eggs, and admiring all of the work that went into them. Some are scary, but all of them are beautiful.

9 minutes ago, OceanSecrets said:

I loved seeing that one appear too. There is another Stargate in 2013 as well. Don't know if I've missed any others.

16 minutes ago, dragongrrl said:

I loved seeing that one appear too. There is another Stargate in 2013 as well. Don't know if I've missed any others.

I am just one 2014 egg away from starting the 2013 ones (the last year that I am missing) so thanks for the heads up on that.  I love Stargate. 

My favourite "new to me" egg so far is this one. 

19ufx1i.gif

On 4/6/2021 at 5:34 AM, Starscream said:

I did the Decepticon Seeker Thrust -  which should conclude several years of Decepticon based eggs - released in "trines" or their teams or groupings of three

Common Trine:

Starscream 2013

Skywarp 2015

Thundercracker 2017

Sunstorm 2018 - the odd one out.

Conehead trine:

Dirge  2019

Ramjet 2020

Thrust 2021

I may or may not continue with Seeker eggs - there are so many these days But it does free me to create something different and new. I felt obligated to complete the set.

I like how the style of Thrust is different from Dirge and Ramjet. I hope you do the rest of the Seekers as another Transformers enthusiast. :wub:

I managed to collect all the eggs from this year, and from the very first year I missed! Thanks for making previous eggs available, TJ!

3 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

Awesome! If I have it, I’m not recognizing it, so I’ll look forward to trying for that. I have a lot of years to go through yet. 😅