TJ09

2021-04-04 - Festival of Eggs

Thank you to TJ and all the spriters involvedin this always amazing event!

Happy Easter, everyone! ❤️

E g g .

(But omg I'm so glad we'll be able to pick up past years' eggs as well! 🤩)

I'm honestly so amazed at the talent showcased in these FoE and ToT events every year. Especially since opening it up to user submissions. As someone who is very creative but *sucks* at anything drawing-related, I'm always so impressed! 

Oh I hope to get all the eggs this year. I just have to remember to check every few minutes. Trying to get all the missing Halloween treats just about stressed me out. 😅

34 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Unlike previous years, old eggs are once again available, and will drop once all 60 of this year's eggs have been collected. To help with that, the event has been extended to run for a full week.

Enjoy!

Old eggs??? You are awesome!!! Thank you!! And a week??? This is awesome!! I never have the time to do this and this might means I get to complete the collections!!! hugs!!!

Thanks to the artist who designed the banner for the 2021 eggs! So sweet and pretty!

Awesome! Makes up for the Easter egg shortage in the shops 😂

Oyyy, so I did some fast math. there are a total of 653 eggs (which includes these year's eggs) and I only have 292 eggs.

So I have to grab at least 52 eggs each day to get them all.

I feel the Pokemon theme coming on. . . . .

Just now, Spyridon said:

Oyyy, so I did some fast math. there are a total of 653 eggs (which includes these year's eggs) and I only have 292 eggs.

aim for slightly over half and you'll get them all next year instead. good luck either way

Awesome!! :wub:😄 glad to have a week to get the eggies!!🍫 🐣 🐰 HAPPY EASTER ALL!!🐣🐰🍫

Thank you to TJ & All the Spriters/Artists  the eggs are going to be so loved..well I will 🖤💖them!!

An entire week to hunt- this may be the best treat I get this holiday! I can't wait to see the basket & egg art- new and old! Thanks to TJ and all artists!

Woohoo! Thanks sprinters and TJ :D 

8 minutes ago, Spyridon said:

Sleep is vastly overrated anyway...

Time to collect!  Thanks to TJ and the amazing artists we have here. I'm utterly lacking in artistic talent.  The only thing I can do write haikus

A full week AND old eggs!!! This is such a wonderful present, I'm so happy I came back just in time for this.

8 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Sleep is vastly overrated anyway...

Yeah it is, even with taking the munchkin to the zoo. Us adults don't need it. XD

17 minutes ago, Tini said:

aim for slightly over half and you'll get them all next year instead. good luck either way

My logical side agrees with you. The inner child, however, has decided to reject it. We'll see who wins the war. 😏

1 minute ago, Spyridon said:

My logical side agrees with you. The inner child, however, has decided to reject it. We'll see who wins the war. 😏

I know which side I'm betting on. Your body may overule the decision, tho.

At this point I'll just be happy with whatever I get haha... I hope I get a lot though. This will be easier once the event also going on in another of my sites is over with!

E g g  👀

Very hyped for full week and ready to collect them all!