TJ09

2021-04-04 - Festival of Eggs

This year's Festival of Eggs has arrived. Special eggs designed just for the event will pop up in random spots on the site. Click on them and they'll go in your "basket." Everyone can see your basket, and the more you collect, the more full your basket is.

Unlike previous years, old eggs are once again available, and will drop once all 60 of this year's eggs have been collected. To help with that, the event has been extended to run for a full week.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the full week and the old eggs!!

Happy easter!

Edited by Charan

WOOT!!! Happy Easter/Egg-day/etc! 

I'm so glad the event will last longer this year so people who've missed previous years might have enough time to collect everything they are missing. (I know I'll feel a little bummed that I can't 'join in' for that long since I have all past years but happy for other people!)

Awesome! Didn't get to resubmit my idea before the deadline but can't wait to see this year's eggs!

Woah. A week to collect. Seems like 2021 FoE will be the same as 2020 ToT but with eggs.

2 minutes ago, TsunamiFlame said:

Woah. A week to collect. Seems like 2021 FoE will be the same as 2020 ToT but with eggs.

Thanks for mentioning ToT, I could've sworn last year we were able to collect past-years FoE but I guess I forgot about ToT. 

edit: Just saw the divider for this year, KITTIES AND BUNNIES AND CHICKS OH MY!! They are so cute!!

Edited by HeatherMarie

Having my suggestion for ToT and FoE implemented makes me SO happy! I finished my ToT collection during Halloween, and I can't wait to do the same for FoE this week! Thank you! :D And thank you to all of the amazing artists who participated this year as well! :D