Fuzzbucket

Have Aeons show what things have been precogged

When we go to use precognition, is it possible to show what growing things the BSA has been used on already, as it does for incubate and influence ?

image.png.4957c5ca13792acbddda4f7fcc8fd9f0.png

(I have just needed to precog several hatchies and... it would have been so much easier....

As long as it doesn't stop you from precogging again (the way it does with Influence), a simply note showing 'has been precogged before' or whatever would be nice. Precog is one of the only BSAs that can be used multiple times on the same egg and I certainly wouldn't want that to change.

Fair enough. I was doing 6 hatchies I had traded for and kept having to check my action log to be SURE....

It's precisely because this can be used more than once on the same egg/hatchling that this would be a nice feature.

Support, on the condition that it can still be used more than once.

While this is in the action log - it can be a pain in the butt (especially on mobile) to go back and forth between pages.

To me, it would be a bigger QoL improvement if it said on the BSA page: (This egg Precog'd Fe/Male)

Or at the very least just a note saying (This egg was Precog'd on *date*) so you can find it in the action log quicker to check.

So I give support for a small QoL improvement 

I have often thought this would be nice.

1 hour ago, Nalyua said:

What about the Action Log?

When you are precogging a shedload from the AP, going to and fro each time (because you think you remember but then - well, best check., I only have so many Aeons...) it's REALLY a pain.

The Action log is cluttered with tons of different actions, especially if you play a whole lot (I've had entire pages of the Log showing just abandoning eggs I'd picked up from the AP...), it's a real pain to go through every single page since the egg/hatchie's laid-date and try to find that one specific entry among all the other stuff. (And this is why I also strongly support ways to filter what is shown in the Log...)

I support showing it on the precog page and on the egg/hatchling's page. Both would be really helpful. 

10 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

The Action log is cluttered with tons of different actions, especially if you play a whole lot (I've had entire pages of the Log showing just abandoning eggs I'd picked up from the AP...), it's a real pain to go through every single page since the egg/hatchie's laid-date and try to find that one specific entry among all the other stuff. (And this is why I also strongly support ways to filter what is shown in the Log...)

Yes - this too. I had loads of incubate, influence etc - actually things I was happy to have on there - but it does mean it's a long haul to check everything.

It would be nice. Display the precogged gender on the precog page, and let the dragons have a second opinion as it may be useful.

Like this:

"Select an egg or hatchling. Ragyogo Rot Olym 2 will use its magic to look into the future, revealing the gender of the selected egg or hatchling."

(Code of unprecogged dragon) PRECOGNITION

(Code of precogged dragon) (m/f) PRECOGNITION

(Code of gendered dragon) (m/f) GENDER ALREADY KNOWN

On 4/3/2021 at 2:31 PM, HeatherMarie said:

Precog is one of the only BSAs that can be used multiple times on the same egg and I certainly wouldn't want that to change.

Agreed. My only concern with this idea is it could get pretty confusing looking at an egg or hatchling’s page and trying to figure out the timeline order of different precogs that had been performed. In that case, we would probably end up back at our action page anyway, since the action page will give the order of all precogs on the egg or hatchling.