Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HopeWildspirit

Hello!!

Hello, I'm a new user. Still figuring out how the place works, and a bit worried about my eggs since I don't really have social media to share them on, but I'll figure that out. I'm glad to be a part of this site now!!!!

Hello and welcome! If you would like some help learning how the site works I would recommend requesting a mentor in The Mentoring Project. As mentors, we're here to teach you how to raise your dragons and play the game, as well as answer any questions you may have, including about how to use the forum! If you post in our thread, someone will help you. I'm a mentor myself, and you're welcome to PM me if you have any questions.

A quick rundown, though, is that your dragons need views to hatch and grow up. Clicks are helpful because they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragons to grow up without them. If you add your dragons to fansites they'll get the views they need. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons, Silvi's Lair, and Valley Sherwood. You shouldn't need to use more than three. I would also recommend not adding them to fansites when they're too young (7d left for eggs) as it will increase the chances of them getting sick (softshell). I wait until my eggs are 6d15h left before adding them, and 5d23h left during holidays and new releases since fansites get more traffic at those times.

I know that's a lot of info, I hope it helps!