SomeRandomCorviknight

The post above me offends me because

TPAM's post offends me because it doesn't exist

Stolen from another forum i'm on, why does the post above you offend you.

It exists, I'm unhappy and I've had a poor night of 'sleep.' That's reason enough for me.

TPAM offends me because they have a cookie in their scroll and I haven't had one in a very long time (at least one week.)

yeah, I have one in my scroll too, please dont call me out, i'm totally exempt from my own faulty reasoning 😖😦🥺

TPAM offends me because I was accused unfairly! Also you have the more colorful award cookie.

with 2021 more neatly written! 

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

TPAM offends me because it is on the 23rd of march. 23. I don't like the number 23. It's a bad number. Everyone knows that 32 is supirior.

TPAM offends me because I don't know if the misspelling of "superior" was intentional or not.

TPAM offends me because they thinik that i don't know how to spell superior

TPAM offends me because they think they can resist subccumbing to my will. (I've had more practice.)

TPAM offends me because they had the auduastiy to misspell 'succumbing'. 😤 #learntospeelrite

TPAM offends me because it's not a link for a free M&F CB pair of Mundus Cantors.

TPAM offends me because it was posted in April of 2021. Why is everything dead, huh!?? 😤

TPAM offends me because they are against practicing necromancy too early in the morning.

The post above offends me because I try my best to be quiet when I do morning necromancy. It's not my fault my resurrections are chatty. 😩