Falorni

Celestial breeding/multiclutch bugged?

I've bred 3 of my celestials this week and all of them have no egged me entirely.  First two times it was an Avatar and another uncommon/rareish breed so I assumed I just got unlucky, however now my xeno has also no-egged me.

image.png.2e95994061e1c2c65f1ad2cc028b9d9f.png

Am I genuinely just the unluckiest person on the site this week, or has something gone wrong with Celestials?  It's extra disappointing because I'm essentially now stuck waiting for a month because of this....

EDIT// Yep, something's not right here.  Celestials should NOT be this picky breeders.image.png.d84fcf11ab519d4d1232b738d9031a52.png

Edited by Falorni

Nope - you aren't alone; loads of us are getting poor results all over the place, and it isn't just celestials. I'm getting loads of no interest from basic commons. Pinks,, albinos, moonstones...

8 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Nope - you aren't alone; loads of us are getting poor results all over the place, and it isn't just celestials. I'm getting loads of no interest from basic commons. Pinks,, albinos, moonstones...

Yep, sure seems like it - went to breed my commons for shards and so far have gotten 2 eggs and like 6 or 7 no egg/no interest which... doesn't feel right compared to last week when I did this

Saw this thread so I decided to experiment, I got a full multi-clutch with the very first Celestial breeding. It's definitely possible the 'no interest/no egg' ratios are out of whack at the moment, but at least this shows Celestials *are* giving eggs at least sometimes:

image.png.ebca2f286ec0fed13b22af450a5a96b4.png

I bred a Celestial to a Stat and got 2 Celestial eggs. I also bred a Celestial and a Shimmer and got 3 Shimmers and a Celestial. (The offspring were 3rd gen checkers).

Edited by PrincessLucy