Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FarawayCreatures

Hello everyone!

I spent a whiiile ago watching my friend play Dragon Cave. After many years, I saw it on a different pet game, and I finally thought of signing up! I'm super excited to see what this brings, and I must say, it's looking beautiful! Do you have any advice for me? I picked up some eggs already, and my friend is helping me determine what they are.

Hello and welcome! My advice is to use fansites to help your dragons hatch and grow up. Putting them there will get them the views they need; clicks are helpful because they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible to raise dragons without them. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons, Silvi's Lair, and Valley Sherwood. Have fun!

3 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! My advice is to use fansites to help your dragons hatch and grow up. Putting them there will get them the views they need; clicks are helpful because they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible to raise dragons without them. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons, Silvi's Lair, and Valley Sherwood. Have fun!

Thank you! Yes, my friend directed me to Allure of Neglected Dragons and it boosts the views really fast! My eggs even got sick a couple of times. 

Don't add your dragons when they're too young, it'll increase the chances of them getting sick. I wait until they have 6d15h or less before putting them in; during the holidays, when traffic to fansites is higher, I wait until they're at least 5d23h left before adding them. You can typically save them from sickness with fogging, but if they're too sick they could still die.