HeatherMarie

Site extra-laggy with a lot of tombstone-error pages

I just had a long period of lag (from about 03:06-03:08 DC time) when I attempted to use Incubate and Influence on one of my eggs. It went to a 504 Bad Gateway screen then, after a refresh, went to the error page...

I'm getting a lot of lag too. Wasn't sure if it was dragon cave or just my computer, but thought I'd mention it.

Tons of lag too. Hunting eggs either in the biomes or AP is impossible.

Actively sitting here at 5 minutes of refusal to load, confirmed by other people in discord and also isitdownrightnow

Edited by Tini

i cant access normal dragcave either it stat there loading for a good bitand eventually gave me an error i thought it was my internet till i was able to open other things 

I had a little trouble loading too. But now things seem okay. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Really laggy for me also (I thought it was my internet too!)

… and now it won’t let me unfog hatchies. ???

eta: oh! They unfogged now! 
That was really weird.

Edited by Pliskin

i managed to get in but still laggy and i cant cancel my trades

or decline/accept offers i dont know if its the lag or something else causing it

okay it took a bit but it finally canceled after the fifth time i tried to cancel it

Edited by KaitoDragon6248

Both Cave and Forum are dragging this morning, Cave far worse than the Forum. Started at 10:29, Cavetime, while I was hunting in the AP. Pages are still not loading there.

I switched browser from Brave to Chrome, Cave has reloaded once. In the Forum, page changes seem to be hanging up on ads.