HeatherMarie

Site extra-laggy with a lot of tombstone-error pages

I have been noticing it when cave hunting. I start refreshing and then just as the eggs should be changing I get a tombstone. :(

I keep getting it when I do a BSA - but this far all the BSAs have gone through.

Still getting random tombstone pages throughout the day, just got one while refreshing the AP, took multiple refreshes to make it go away. This never used to happen, tombstone error pages used to be a rare thing that only happened when something had gone wrong. Now it's a nearly daily thing. It's very frustrating. 

i seem to get them  at the top of the hour rollover-which makes getting any possible rares harder than ever as  by the time i get back its obvious dragons have already been adopted

I'm trying to breed some dragons for a possible trade & I keep getting a tombstone page, with no egg appearing on my scroll. I have also been able to keep trying with the same pair, which shouldn't happen.

I keep getting them all around the site- most frustrating is when it stops me from grabbing an egg because I get error’d right after I click on it, which makes it not register and then someone else has gotten it. Back when I joined a few years ago, I never got them, but now it’s a weekly thing.

I've been getting a lot of lag when I open or close the page to move my eggs or hatchies around.  This is when it is most likely to turn to the tombstones. 

7 hours ago, kiramaru7 said:

I'm trying to breed some dragons for a possible trade & I keep getting a tombstone page, with no egg appearing on my scroll. I have also been able to keep trying with the same pair, which shouldn't happen.

I got that too...