HeatherMarie

Site extra-laggy with a lot of tombstone-error pages

Also had massive lagspikes last night, trying to grab an egg from the AP would lead to a neverending loading loop or a tombstone.

had a really bad 10 minutes of lag last night where i could do everything BUT abandon or teleport an AP egg i picked up. lots of timeout pages rather than tombstones though.

50 minutes ago, steeve said:

had a really bad 10 minutes of lag last night where i could do everything BUT abandon or teleport an AP egg i picked up. lots of timeout pages rather than tombstones though.

I was getting time outs, too, rather than tombstones.

I too have had tombstones today - on trade creation but also on egg catching from the AP

On removing a dragon from a group, on going to a dragon's Actions page ...

Oh, I thought this was my crappy HughesNet satellite connection at work. Didn't realize so many people were having issues.

My pages are loading but a number of the sprites aren't loading at all, leaving blank spaces on the scroll.

I'm finding that when I first open my scroll; I have to refresh o see them And YESTERDAY it happened for the encyclopaedia main page - that looked VERY strange.

There's always a new release lag, but this time is downright painful. And when trying to make groups for my dragons (I'm still sorting my 7k+ clan) it seems everytime I try to make a new group I get the error. 

Well, it's not a new release, yet I get tombstoned all over DC no matter what I try.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Yeah, I was hoping it was just nightly maintenance with tombstones instead of maintenance message.  But at a quarter after the hour, not clearing up.

Alternatively, I get an error 504 Gateway Timeout

No one can pick up eggs atm I believe

Just now, Dalek said:

No one can pick up eggs atm I believe

I'm not even trying to pick up an egg!

I cannot see the main page.

I cannot see my growing things.

I cannot go to any /view/ or /progeny/ page, I cannot go to my account page.

NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WORKS.

It is dead, Jim.

Pick up eggs?!  You mean you can even see the AP or cave?  It's all tombstones to me.

Yeah, I'm getting the 504 gateway message too, and I was trying to breed some dragons. My roommate can't even load into dragon cave to check her dragons. 

Nothing is working. Absolutely nothing.

UPD: It immediately started working after this post!

Edited by pythonist

I'm getting tombstones every other time I refresh, it'll show me the AP after a loooong loading time but trying to refresh again or click anything gives me tombstones.  And this definitely isn't just nightly maintenance because that never lasts this long anymore. 

Edited by HeatherMarie

It just came back for me,  maybe I can get some eggs influenced before I sleep tonight...