Xopwe

How to tell if someone is using a script?

I found a relatively new account with nothing but CB golds. With how rare they are it seems likely that the person is using a script to catch them maybe? 

Edited by MaccyVees

You can't tell; some people just pick up nothing else and have enough time and good reflexes to get a lot of shinies (at cost of having little time for anything else but refreshing the cave). But if you're worried they might be using scripts, you can report suspicious scrolls directly to TJ09, and he can investigate whether it looks like bot behaviour or human behaviour.

Just now, pinkgothic said:

You can't tell; some people just pick up nothing else and have enough time and good reflexes to get a lot of shinies (at cost of having little time for anything else but refreshing the cave). But if you're worried they might be using scripts, you can report suspicious scrolls directly to TJ09, and he can investigate whether it looks like bot behaviour or human behaviour.

How can I report them? I've already looked but can't find anything about reporting. 

Just now, MaccyVees said:

How can I report them? I've already looked but can't find anything about reporting. 

Just send a PM to @TJ09.

10 hours ago, MaccyVees said:

Please PM a moderator. we're able to take things to TJ through proper channels. You can PM me the scrollname.