Cyan_moo

ANSWERED:My egg was stolen by another user??

I’m not new to dragon cave, I just play on and off so many features are still new to me.

yesterday I had one of my vampire dragons turn an egg into a vampire egg, and when I searched for it in my lair I could not find it so I made another vampire egg. I looked back and found a link to my egg and found that it was stolen from me!! Is there a was to prevent being stolen from? How can I steal from other users lol, I might want to take revenge...

Thank you for your time!!

Vampires have a chance of automatically abandoning any eggs that they turn into a vamp.

So basically when you bite an egg you get 3 options

Egg dies.

Egg turns into a vampire and you get to keep it.

Egg turns into a vampire and it gets automatically kicked into the AP.

Yes I know. Its ridiculous. 

But the egg wasn't stolen from you. And you can't steal eggs from other people's accounts. 

I see, thank you for clearing that up! I was confused because one day I had the egg and another day I didn’t! 

4 hours ago, CellyBean said:

Vampires have a chance of automatically abandoning any eggs that they turn into a vamp.

So basically when you bite an egg you get 3 options

Egg dies.

Egg turns into a vampire and you get to keep it.

Egg turns into a vampire and it gets automatically kicked into the AP.

Yes I know. Its ridiculous. 

But the egg wasn't stolen from you. And you can't steal eggs from other people's accounts. 

@Cyan_moo This! Vampire eggs have a chance of being 'repulsed' to the abandoned page. Take note of the message you get when your vampire bites the egg - if it says the other dragons were 'repulsed' by it and throw it away from you, it was sent to the AP. This is always a chance when biting. Biting is a risky action!

To reiterate, eggs cannot be 'stolen' from other users. This isn't possible. If you have worries about the security of your account, change your password.

The 'allow help from others' message under your eggs only means you're open to other users getting views for your eggs. It has no actual gameplay effect.