Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

graciado

Returnee: what's happened in the last 11 years, folks??

Hi everyone!

I'm a returnee, after more than a decade away. I see there a whole host of new eggs that I didn't know when I was last here. I wasn't able to revive my old scroll (I suspect long-burnt), so I'm building from scratch and looking forward to seeing what I've missed. :)

Graciado

Hello and welcome back! Your scroll would only have been burnt if you had been banned, typically they still just exist even with inactivity. Have fun catching up on everything. :) 

Yeah I am back (as of yesterday) after only 2.5 years away and there is still a lot of new breeds I haven't seen. Can't even imagine the difference from 11 years ago, whew! 

Anyhow, welcome back. In the time I have been here, since sometime 2013, there were new Breed Specific Actions added, some very pretty new dragons (obviously), the marketplace (and shards that you earn each week from raising eggs and hatching them, breeding your dragons, and other activities in order to buy from the marketplace), the Encyclopedia (circa 2014), and more that I am probably forgetting! Lots and lots to discover and explore!

Dragon Cave Timeline (Beginning - May 2014) Here is a helpful document I came across that can get you at least a little bit more caught up if you want specifics of events and releases through May of 2014.