AncientFyre

Resuscitate/Revive egg

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I'd suggest; "You succeed in restoring the egg to its original state and save the growing creature inside.")

I don't think lengthy texts about magic are needed.

Nice phrasing! 👍

Personnally I don't need the hint about magic, but as I said before I included it because "there was some concern that you can't just put the egg back together and sort of sellotape/glue it to make it an egg again".

Truth be told, your version sounds better. 🙂

I like Fuzzbucket's suggested wording, too, and this does seem like it would be a really logical BSA to add to the mix, particularly given the increased need to risk peril for some variants and such in light of recent new releases.  

The dragon itself that got this BSA could have a concept that played with the Humpty Dumpty Nursery Rhyme somehow; not all the king's horses and all the kind's men but a Royal Physician Dragon breed?  A Royal Midwife or Hen or even Queen, maybe, for an all-female Valentine's or Easter-ish (I know that's not normal but it could be cool, given the egg focus) release.  IDK, it just seems like a concept worth playing with.

What if, wrt what it worked on, it was just far more likely to work on an egg that got too many views than, say, one that as killed outright, so that the more deliberately you ended up with smashed eggs, the less likely it ended up being that a "put together again" BSA would end up working?

2 hours ago, Caspod said:

What if, wrt what it worked on, it was just far more likely to work on an egg that got too many views than, say, one that as killed outright, so that the more deliberately you ended up with smashed eggs, the less likely it ended up being that a "put together again" BSA would end up working?

That makes TOTAL sense to me. Murder should not easily be rewarded. Even if it's EQ to get cantors/wild shumogas...

On 10/24/2021 at 5:11 AM, Fuzzbucket said:

That makes TOTAL sense to me. Murder should not easily be rewarded. Even if it's EQ to get cantors/wild shumogas...

Agreed. But maybe outright taking the kill action is even worse than EQ recklessness, say, for likelihood of restoration.

Unscramble could be a good name for the action, too.

Could always be some form of time mana to reverse the egg to before it got smashed like in the sprite? XD

Either way support especially as high risk BSA related hatches are now common. Question; if this did have the potential to hatch would it count as ‘forced’? 

I think this is something that would work as a BSA for a dragon

In fact, I do have an idea for a dragon that can do that, but I have to wait until my current one is either added or rejected.