SomeRandomCorviknight

TPA U's avatar wants to kill you

if the title is against the rules, i'll happily change it

Stolen off another forum, the characters in the person above you's avatar want to kill you. What are you going to do?

-

They don't have an avatar (or exist), so i think i'm safe :)

Offers a loaf of bread and starts breaking off pieces to toss. Bread crumbs are much tastier than little ol' me! I promise!

*offers up prize Golden Chocobo in exchange for being allowed to live*

I never got around to racing them because my save corrupted, but it was the final product of many hours work. 

8 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

*offers up prize Golden Chocobo in exchange for being allowed to live*

I never got around to racing them because my save corrupted, but it was the final product of many hours work. 

*iz very pleased. you get a pass. I shall call her Aurelia if female and Midas if male*

-------------

Well, it works for Hiccup. *Closes eyes and holds out hand*

13 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

They don't have an avatar (or exist), so i think i'm safe :)

*points out your own next to the thread title*  It knows you well enough to have developed some issues with your behavior.

*looks at Syiren's*

At least he's cute. That's more than I could ask for. 

54 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

*points out your own next to the thread title*  It knows you well enough to have developed some issues with your behavior.

*looks at Syiren's*

At least he's cute. That's more than I could ask for. 

Teeechnicaaally my avatar is NEXT to me not above me, and it doesn't belong to the person above me, it belongs to me so...

Um.. so apparently i'm gonna be killed by a house.. so i just.. leave? Catch a bus away from the evil house that wants to kill me?

You're going to be chased down the street by a rainbow and turned into Skittles.

My house has certainly seen evil.

There are also stories told about houses that are ghosts and appear and disappear. I forget where, but a legend about a farmhouse that appears sometimes where it is not in certain weather conditions, and not always on the same side of the road.

That box your avatar is delivering better not have anything in it that needs to be fed, watered, cleaned up after, and minded.

I was forced to eat pizza with blue-green 'pepperoni' on it. Pepperoni should not be blue-green nor should it have eyes. 

11 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I was forced to eat pizza with blue-green 'pepperoni' on it. Pepperoni should not be blue-green nor should it have eyes. 

this pizza is mint chocolate strawberry pineapple pizza :V

I'm dodging the rainbow light xD

Edited by KDA_Killed

You will be purified!

That is not my idea of pizza. I maintain it's pepperonis.

7 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

flee

Come back. It isn't so bad being one of us. The real monsters are the most normal looking.

I'm afraid of heights. Don't drop me. You come equipped with seatbelts, right?

It's a young woman in a nightgown with windblown hair holding up a small lantern on a chain in a dark forest.

Death is nothing to fear. It's living that hurts.

Somebody call an ambulance!

Spoiler

Just not for me. 😏😎

I'll have you know you're a greater fire hazard than I am! Look, you have 3 sources of fire in your signature, not to mention the 'sun' in your username.

But my fires are right out in the open, not inside the place. I'm not being stealthy like you.

What do you mean? It's nice and toasty in here. 😏 You should come and visit. It's a once in a lifetime experience.