animetriplicate

ANSWERED:Dragon Cave forums theme broken on mobile

With the new forums update, the default DC forums theme is missing all of the navigation buttons on mobile. See screenshot. 

CEE71C58-5D13-4411-BB07-4084EFB61ABC.png

yeah, not a fan at all of the new layout look. is there an option to have the old look come back? the brightness of it really hurts my eyes. its the reason why every other site I use has a dark/night mode. can we have that for the forums if possible?

2 minutes ago, Syiren said:

yeah, not a fan at all of the new layout look. is there an option to have the old look come back? the brightness of it really hurts my eyes. its the reason why every other site I use has a dark/night mode. can we have that for the forums if possible?

I strongly recommend making a new thread for this issue; this thread will be closed upon confirmation that the mobile navigation is properly appearing.

The default forum layout should not have significantly changed in brightness, so that sounds like a problem. If you'd like to request a dark mode, however, there's a thread for that.

Forum is acting strange on my phone. LG Android w/Chrome. Headers at the top seem to be missing. Got stuck in Trading with no obvious way to get back to Site Discussion. I'm going to my account to find News, Suggestions, Help, etc.

Also seem to be menu lists next to the Help heading but they don't do anything. They only blink when I click them. No menu appears.

Edited by dragongrrl
More info

Samsung Galaxy 7. Samsung browser.

No notification/message buttons at the top.

This is horrible!

Screenshot_20210222-105103.thumb.png.ee5a4cf9ac1d6f305beca106047827ac.png

How do I get to my messages?

Please tell me this look isn't permanent? It's awful. :(

Screenshot_20210222-105103.thumb.png.ee5a4cf9ac1d6f305beca106047827ac.png

Screenshot_20210222-105504.png

Edited by Lagie

Sorry about that, @TJ09 I misread the title. My own fault. ^_^;

3 hours ago, TJ09 said:

Mobile buttons should have now made their return on the Invision Blue layout.

Yes, they're back. Thank you! :)

(Still not keen on the overall change in appearance but at least I can get to things again.)

I am not okay with the Edit and Report links being in the same tiny popup menu in Inbox.

20210223_135334.jpg

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise