LadyAngeliki

Accidentally Abandoned

(Might make this into a proper thread for people to help find and rescue abandoned eggs/hatchlings that were abandoned by mistake.)

Hey everyone. ^^;

I hope everyone is doing well. ❤️

I am certain most of you have seen my trade links saying this, in my attempts to get the hatchling back. I do not know what to do, I was 2 dragons away from completing my breeding projects. I wanted to start abandoning the hatchlings I did not want before they matured, and abandoned the wrong hatchling at around 7:37pm est with a remaining time of 4 days. A CB Mutamore. Which is a big deal because CB Vals are now as rare as a chicken. :(

All I can think of is to offer these:

6g Heartseeker x Storm Stair

3g Heartseeker x Royal Checker

4g 2009 Val x Gold Checker

4g Nebula x Gold Stair

CB Nebula

CB Canto/Lure

CB Tercorn

I offer any of these to anyone who can give me a CB Mutamore. Here is a trading link:

https://dragcave.net/teleport/8ceccdad00b4e487cf552ec487b13438

My trading dragons are not all available so please bare with me. You are welcome to PM me with trading links of CB Mutamore and request any of the eggs/hatchlings I have.

Thank you to anyone who helps me out! ❤️

-Angel

Edited by ladyangeliki

Unfortunately, most of us will not be able to help you, as we already have our CB Mutamore limit, and can't grab onto a third.

Your best bet would be to make your best trade offer in the trading hub and hope for the best by asking for a CB Mutamore.

Most likely, you will be out of luck this year, but you can grab a CB Mutamore next year.

FYI, I have found that fogging or naming hatchlings that I want to keep helps cut down on abandoning the wrong hatchling.

@ladyangeliki

In case you are not lucky enough to get what you lost earlier, do not worry. The Valentines will be back next year, so you can try again then :3

The sadness I have, please let it be momentarily. I had looked everywhere for any CB Vals left, I was so close to finishing my projects. I really only needed 1 more CB Floral and that would be it, I would've been able to do all the projects. 

I understand there is not much anyone can do, everyone has their limit for event dragons now and the CB Vals are no longer being released. I need to wait, its all I can do.

Hopefully the hatchling I released went to a good home at least. 🙂 A home where the hatchling will be taken care of and able to grow. ❤️ Besides... there is always next year.

Thank you for the kind words and support.

Edited by ladyangeliki

Everyone made excellent suggestions, thank you! We do not encourage threads like this because it can lead to harassment of members who happen to get the eggs/hatchlings off the AP that were abandoned by mistake. I'm sorry you lost your hatchling, but once you abandon it, it's gone. I hope you can get a CB in Trading or next year when they drop. :( Good luck!