Ruby Eyes

Ruby Eyes's Brag Memos Bingo

As I have often said - I am hopeless at secrets.... :lol:

Well, there are two more. One is more sh20000sh's style, the other one ... eh, anyone could get that one with the right idea. It's out there in plain sight :lol: I tried to make people look into its general direction a couple of times, but ... no dice.

(of course, none of them explicitly say "secret", they're just ... oddities ...)

Well, is the fact that the second one I posted is caveborn on YOUR scroll what I should have said ? I can't HOPE to post one just like her... But she is pretty odd.

If it's a sh20000sh-stype - I have no hope at all.

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I can't HOPE to post one just like her

Yeah :( As much as she gained me already, trade-wise, I really wish others were able to acquire CBs of these, too. But TJ said No and that he regrets even having given that option in the past ... (and he seems quite stubborn about it, too)

That was off-topic.

SO that's NOT the Odd Thing I have to find....

Back to contemplating Gemma

I KNOW. I can't SEE what you mean !

I posted one of them, and ruby said not until I could EXPLAIN.

2 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

"She"?

I'm amazed how stuff can be taken out of context here :lol: Nope.

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I KNOW. I can't SEE what you mean !

The EGG part is very important! Eggs are important. All of the eggs are. Actually, the time(r) part is important as well. Something happens to them over time, assuming you are a good caretaker. :D 

Edited by Dirtytabs

Yes, in terms of secrets I can't even ATTEMPT !!! :) 

But what if it's not a secret but a T2? And what if I point vigorously at the egg timer again? Isn't it so interesting?? :D 

Oh well, time is up.

S0. The bingo title (Dirtytabs had the right idea there) can be jumbled to one of the names of the dragons in my signature. In fact, @Confused Cat solved this one without even PLAYING this game :lol:

S6. The Flashes with the 4 hour limit. => 4th letter of each Flash ...

S7. The edit text for the points post. Initials, read them backwards ...

T1: ZEXIS => Leodon

T2: Customized egg cracking sequences!

Look at Aeon Wyvern, Aeria Gloris Dragon, Antarean Dragon, Arcana Dragon, Celestial Dragon, Ember Dragon, Erador, Fire Gem, Galvanic Wyvern, Geminae Dragon, Gemshard Dragon, Glystere, Kovos Pygmy, Magma Dragon, Mistra Dragon, Nexus, Omen Wyrm, Paper Dragon, Shadow Walker, Spirit Ward Dragon, Witchlight, Xenowyrm (Staterae) ...

T3: Swallowtails breeds black, blue or white Stripeds => BBW = Bright-Breasted Wyvern

Winner is @purplehaze with 53 points (of 50 required) before last round, 63 WITH last round!

Second winner is @Rememberdrgns with 43 points (of 42 required) before last round, 53 WITH last round!

Runners-up for prize eggs are @dragongirl02, @Little-Star, @sh20000sh, @Aqub, @Dirtytabs and @Fuzzbucket! :D

giphy.webp

Ok that's BRILLIANT ! Way to go ruby eyes - great game; thank you.

May I have a 2 gen Woxac Pyranja, please ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

OOPS! I really didn't intend to win. XD Usually not doing any of the secrets is enough to insure that it won't happen, but Ruby didn't load the game with so many of those this time.

@Rememberdrgns if you would like to host the next game I will be glad to cede that to you.

Good game, Ruby. :)

S6 was quite typical actually, by the way.

If everybody above me don't wants to be next host, I can do it.

Edited by sh20000sh

congrats everyone!!!

i had fun! let me know when the next game starts, too! :D 

btw, how many points did i actually end up with?

42 minutes ago, trystan said:

btw, how many points did i actually end up with?

It's in Ruby's second post. :)

trystan: F4, F5, F6, F7, R1, R2, R4, R6, R7, R8, R9, R10, R11, R13, R14, R15, R16, R17, R18, R19, R20, R21, R22, R23, R24, R25, R26, R27, R28, R29, R30, R31, R32, R33, R34, Cas1b (2 pts), P1e (1 pt), Ri1 = 39

Exactly, It's in that post that NOBODY looked at XD

7 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

May I have a 2 gen Woxac Pyranja, please ?

Will do that - Wednesday :)

6 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Exactly, It's in that post that NOBODY looked at XD

Will do that - Wednesday :)

DID SO look. Even looked at the initials.

Just not backwards. I also tried everything for an anagram with the bingo name - but it didn't occur to me to try for an individual dragon's name....

Such is life :lol: 

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

It's in Ruby's second post. :)

heh thanks. :) 

y'know, i did go to the first page to re-read some of the first post, but didn't think to read the second one for some reason. *sigh*

15 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Runners-up for prize eggs are@Little-Star

Any egg from any breed I don't have yet will be fine by me (no lineage preference at all) and if you need a list of what I don't have I can send you one by PM