Ruby Eyes

Ruby Eyes's Brag Memos Bingo

I knew about Arizona, but that one is only 3 hours away from DC time now :)

(Honestly, the closer you get to the equator, the less sense would daylight saving make)

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Flash Bingo - expires in 4 hours

F6. Monarch Dragon.

bingo! Danae

(squeaked in with 4 minutes left!)

Aw man, and I missed the chat about time zones!

Didn't know we had a time limit on that one, too XD

Btw, there is now another secret out there. Or in here.

1 hour ago, water_angel said:

In the United States, Arizona is the only state that does not observe daylight savings.

My sister lives in Arizona and I am always confused about whether we are 2 or 3 hours ahead of her! :blink: You would think I would be used to it by now, but ...

Ah! Isn't Arizona the one place in the U.S. where if you walk in a certain direction, you observe a time change 5 or so times?

Edit: Ah, there's a Wikipedia article :o

Edited by Dirtytabs

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Oh gosh, I really hope this is passed. I never understood why we had to change the time in the winter only for it to get dark at 4pm. :(

A little time zone silliness: the northwestern corner of Indiana uses central time to be in the same time zone as Chicago, instead of eastern time like the rest of the state. I live about 15 minutes away from eastern time so I can easily lose an hour by driving east. Makes me think... there must be people with houses half in one time zone and half in another. What do you do then? XD 

35 minutes ago, Aqub said:

Makes me think... there must be people with houses half in one time zone and half in another. What do you do then? XD

Probably use the one where you work, or shop, or go to school. Hopefully those things are all in the same time zone! XD

Looks like the newbies who signed up for this just can't get themselves to post any bingo. As such, I won't bother reminding/pinging them anymore and just go ahead with the next clue:

Ponderous Puzzle Bingo
P1a. A western breed.

P1b. With more than 2 adult sprites.

P1c. 3 adult sprites, to be exact.

P1d. One individual can breed multiple colours of Striped.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Just a question: Can a single individual Siyat breed multiple colours of Striped? Like, 1 week this, the other week that?

(I modified the clue to specify)

No idea. I thought you meant one breed. If I come up with something else, I will do.... :)

OK - looking forward to the answer, as I can't seem to find one breed with three sprites in the stripe database that can do that.... :lol:

Edited by Fuzzbucket