Ruby Eyes

Ruby Eyes's Brag Memos Bingo

Now that you're already here, let's continue with the Ponderous.

Ponderous Puzzle Bingo
P1a. A western breed.

P1b. With more than 2 adult sprites.

P1c. 3 adult sprites, to be exact.

8 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

P1c. I wish I could remember what I already put...

No worries - you posted nothing that matches the 3rd clue anyway XD

And I only just now noticed that @trystan had posted the same guess for both clue a and b, sorry.

3 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

And I only just now noticed that @trystan had posted the same guess for both clue a and b, sorry.

i didn't realise they had to be different guesses? i can change one of them if need be

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

i didn't realise they had to be different guesses?

On 2/19/2021 at 5:16 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

Ponderous Puzzle Bingos
These are similar to riddle bingos, but the clues are posted one at a time rather than all at once. There will be at least 4 clues. If you get it from the first clue, it's worth 4 points, if you get it on the second clue, it's worth 3, if you get it on the 3rd clue it's worth 2 points, and on the last clue it's worth 1. You may guess once per clue but, to prevent copying, you won't find out if you've been right or wrong until the end. Your highest-scoring correct guess will earn you the points, so it behooves you to guess differently each round.

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

i can change one of them if need be

Nope! XD Guessing correctly on 1 clue gives the most points, and those points expire whenever the next clue is posted.

Clue a's points expire when clue b is posted, and clue b's points expire when clue c is posted.

(and so on)

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

i didn't realise they had to be different guesses? i can change one of them if need be

They don't have to be, but it is to your advantage to post different ones.

7 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Your highest-scoring correct guess will earn you the points, so it behooves you to guess differently each round.

..... it would help if i read everything, yeah? XD

it's fine.  it's a game. :D

7 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

They don't have to be, but it is to your advantage to post different ones.

fair enough. i'll remember next time.

.... hopefully XD

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

No worries - you posted nothing that matches the 3rd clue anyway XD

My 1c does, though, no ?

Yes. Just none of the previous guesses did.

9 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

@dragongirl02 Sorry, you were roughly 57 minutes too late.

Figures the timezone I'm in  is a bit of a troublemaker for events and games in other timezone(s), it ends up either bumping into mealtimes or sleep. When I did it from my cell I just saw "last posted 4 hour" on that post which did not show minutes so I taught maybe I could just make it. You have to make the alt text appear and not easy to do on smartphone especially if you've just woken up.

Anyway,

P1c.

Bingo?

https://dragcave.net/view/EqS1r

@dragongirl02

Time-based minigames will always bump into someone's unavailability phases - I usually find myself in the totally wrong timezone when sh hosts XD

32 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

@dragongirl02

Time-based minigames will always bump into someone's unavailability phases - I usually find myself in the totally wrong timezone when sh hosts XD

The timzeone I'm in just causes a bunch of of trouble (not only on this site). You might have noticed a few late night post I've snag also that's why sometimes the font size are a little wacky in some of my post depending on where I copy/paste from the cell dose some wacky stuff with the size sometimes and usually I'm doing it quickly so no time to figure out a wacky font size issue when on my smartphone. Shrugs I've learned sometimes overnighters are just needed, daylight saving time doesn't help either since this state don't do it, I know DC does tough so it's a -6 hour difference now. As for the alt text on smartphone I'm going to have to look into if there's a fast way to see that.

Meanwhile taking a quick look around to see if I can figure out that reaming secret.

5 minutes ago, dragongirl02 said:

this state don't do it

Hawaii? At least you're somewhat warm there :D I'm on a +5 difference to DC now - until end of March when Europe switches, too. A nightmare!

Flash Bingo - expires in 4 hours

F6. Monarch Dragon.

Flash Bingo - expires in 4 hours

F6. Monarch Dragon.