Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

weatorye

Hey!

Hey, you can call me Rye! I've never done a game like this before, so any advice is welcome and appreciated. 

Hello and welcome! I would recommend checking out the Help page on the game itself, it has a lot of great links for getting you started. I would also recommend requesting a mentor in The Mentoring Project thread. As mentors, we're here to help you by teaching you how to raise your dragons, use the forums, and answer any questions you may have. You can always PM me if you have any questions. :) 

Basically, your dragons need views to grow up. Clicks are nice to have, since they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for a dragon to grow up without them. Most people get views by adding their dragons to fansites. I use three: Allure of Neglected Dragons, Valley Sherwood, and Silvi's Lair. You shouldn't need to use that many, and you can choose which ones you use from the list here. You shouldn't add your dragons when they are too young; I tend to wait until they're around 6d12h before adding them, and during holidays like now, when fansites get more traffic, I wait longer, adding them at 5d23h minimum. 

I hope that helps!