Moriaty

New Valentine game!

Haven't seen one yet, so making one here. There're apparently lots of different "endings" to explore for the game and indeed a lot of spells (I've gotten over ten already) so thought there should be some place to share the combination and what spells correspond to each part of the story?

If it's against any rule I'll delete it ūüėÜ

This is a compilation of spells to use for each story

Ooh just noticed there's a spreadsheet being made for this too posted by @Dinala1641882

Spoiler

Day 1

A Bouquet of Choices  - Growth, Conjure plant (Bad end: Make atrocious

Only Human  - Courage, Death, Heal, Turn into frog, Charm, Invisibility

Two Loves - Courage, Precognition, Perception (Bad end: Duplicate, Banish, Make atrocious)

Thanks @Dinala1641882 for make atrocious badend for bouquet of choices~

Day 2

Three Heads Are Sometimes Better Than Two - Invisibility, Make Atrocious, Teleport (Bad end: Banish, Darkness, Forget, Turn into frog

Thunderbolts and Lightning - Zap, Courage, Perception (Bad end: Summon Storm, Conjure plant, Forget

A Sore Spot - Conjure Plant, Heal, Freeze (Bad end: Forget, Duplicate

Thanks @Diamondinmyeye for turn into frog badend for three heads

Day 3

Seeing in Black and White - Conjure plant, Teleport, Precognition, Courage (Badend: darkness, transform, perception

Time Waits for Some - Invisibility, Perception, Precognition, Teleport (Badend: Enlarge, Transform, Turn into Frog

The Gardens - Conjure Plant, Growth, Perception (Badend: Duplicate, Resurrection, Summon Storm

Day 4 (Thanks for everyone in the thread!

Seeking Love  - Conjure Plant, Courage, Precognition, Teleport, Make delicious (Bad end: Charm, Transform

The Bane of Magic - Conjure Plant, Duplicate, Enlarge, Precognition, Teleport (Bad: Fireball, Summon Storm, Zap

The Cracked Shield - Growth, Heal, Repair, Teleport (Bad: Enlarge, Invisibility

Edited by Moriaty

Combinations

This is a compilation of all spells discovered and the proportion

I'm not that familiar with the mana symbol so let me put the list of names I use for the symbols here first (if I got any wrong, correct me and I'll change)

(left to right, top to bottom in the game) Balance, light, life, earth, water, dark, lightning, fire, death, magi, ice, air, time

Animate: 1/4 Earth+1/2 Magi+1/4 Time

Banish: 1/4 Air + 1/4 Dark + 1/2 Magi

Charm : 1/2 magi 1/4 life 1/4 light

Conjure Plant: 1/4 Water + 1/4 Earth + 1/2 Life

Courage: 1/2 Light + 1/2 Fire

Darkness: 1/2 Light + 1/2 Dark

Death: 1 Death

Duplicate: 1/2 Balance + 1/2 Magi

Enlarge: 1/4 Life + 3/4 Magi

Fireball: 1/2 Fire + 1/2 Death

Forget: 1/3 Time + 1/3 Death + 1/3 Magi

Freeze: 1 Ice

Growth: 1/2 Life + 1/4 Time + 1/4 Water

Heal: 1/2 Life + 1/2 Light

Invisibilty : 1/4 dark 1/2 Air 1/4 light

Make Delicious: 2/5 Light + 2/5 Life + 1/5 Balance

Make Atrocious: 1/2 Dark + 1/2 Life

Perception: 1/4 Time + 3/4 Balance

Precognition: 1/4 Balance + 3/4 Time

Repair: 1/2 Time + 1/2 Water

Resurrection: 1/3 Death + 1/3 Time + 1/3 Life

Shrink: 1/4 Magi + 3/4 Life

Summon Storm: 1/2 Water + 1/2 Lightning

Teleport: 1 Magi

Transform: 1/2 Magi + 1/2 Life

Turn into frog: 1/3 Life + 1/3 Water + 1/3 Magi

Zap: 1 Lightning

Thanks @KDA_Killed for precognition charm and invisibility XD 

THank you so much @llyssa_maiden for make delicious. 

Edited by Moriaty

Thank you for this! I've been totally lost playing this game lol. XD 

Anyway, the first one is "Balance", and wind is labeled as "Air" (hover your mouse on them).

Precognition : 1/4 Neutral  3/4 Time

(Perception was 1/4 Time + 3/4 Neutral... hmm)

Charm : 1/2 magi 1/4 life 1/4 light

Invisibilty : 1/4 dark 1/2 air 1/4 light

(oof)

Edited by KDA_Killed

Enlarge: 3/4 Magi 1/4 Life

Shrink: 3/4 life 1/4 Magi

Invisibility: 1/2 Air 1/4 Dark 1.4 Light

Hovering over them to see which element is which must be a new thing. I had to look up Mana Alchemy on the wiki at first

Edited by Chaos Rider

and only human : Invisibilty and Charm (ok done)

Edited by KDA_Killed

1 minute ago, KDA_Killed said:

and only human : Invisibilty and (wait im finding them...)

I found them all after adding your spells! XD I updated the post already

32 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

Day 1

A Bouquet of Choices  - Growth, Conjure plant

Only Human  - Courage, Death, Heal, Turn into frog (missing 2 still)

Two Loves - Courage, Precognition, Perception (Duplicate, Banish and Make atrocious are bad ends that don't count but have unique text description)

Invisibility (50% air, 25% light, 25% dark) is another Only Human ending.

Bouquet of choices also has an ending for make atrocious that doesn't give a check mark.

Also hovering over the symbols for their name doesn't work on bouquet of choices but it does work on only human and two loves.

Growth won't cast... WHHHHYYYYY ?

Same issue.  I can click the elements to choose them and that's it.  There's nothing to drag and nothing else to click.  The cast button is there, faded out.

I tried turning off my adblocker but that didn't help and it's the only security currently on my browser, so I guess this event isn't happening for me.

Oh well, no big loss.

3 minutes ago, mycelas said:

Same issue.  I can click the elements to choose them and that's it.  There's nothing to drag and nothing else to click.  The cast button is there, faded out.

I tried turning off my adblocker but that didn't help and it's the only security currently on my browser, so I guess this event isn't happening for me.

Oh well, no big loss.

The parts that you drag are the things that separate the different colors of the mana. If you just want the badge, you can try to use one of the spells that doesn't require you to drag things.

I got day one finished. I don't have the brilliant minds of the lovely 'sussing out' people here, (thank God for those!)  but two things when trying to cast: When nothing seems to happen, make sure the page story hasn't altered, (I missed that a couple of times) and also different information can come up and help just by clicking on one spell ingredient. Hope that's of some help.

There's nothing dividing the elements in the wheel on mine.  I see the 3 different colors but there's nothing dividing them, one simply ends and the next starts.

(shrugs)

1 hour ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Is this what you have?

Valentine_2021_Growth_spell.png

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/dragcave/images/e/e8/Valentine_2021_Growth_spell.png/

If so, I'd say to try another browser or check that nothing is blocking a script.

Yes it was. And it TOLD me to cast, so I did. And then I even tried the lazy way and still nothing happened. But I made it in the end.

If I add Make Atrocious will it spoil anything (I have got all the ticks for the day...)

4 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

If I add Make Atrocious will it spoil anything (I have got all the ticks for the day...)

No, the bad ends give you the option to try again.

I know there's a spell list already, but would anyone like a visual guide too? Made one last night and can post here if y'all want it. Just noticed this thread and figured it might be helpful.

How do you get the instruction box off the top of the spell ring to use it? I cannot adjust anything because the blue box instructions stays firmly in place. Help?

46 minutes ago, blackhilllife said:

How do you get the instruction box off the top of the spell ring to use it? I cannot adjust anything because the blue box instructions stays firmly in place. Help?

You don't need to adjust the top nodge, I don't think you can move it any ways. There's at most three things at the same time, if you think about it, you can make any amount of combination by just dragging the two nodges below.