TJ09

2021-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

These eggs... wow, I love them already. And it's weird, they have this awesome Halloween vibe to them. I am completely in love with this concept. 

Not quite sure how the game is supposed to work though.... will have to figure it out tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, Niyaka said:

Has anyone been able to cast a spell for the minigame? 

You have to keep trying combinations until the cast button lights up. 

Happy for the eggs! I appreciate the work that has gone into the event, but it seems like it will be very time consuming, haha. Have a feeling I will just check back here later once the smarter and more patient people have figured it out, haha. It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have to adjust the levels of mana, but I have a feeling someone will have to dig out a spreadsheet for some trial and error guesses. I've been able to cast three random ones that have nothing to do with flowers, lol. 

Edited by kerrikins

14 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

WOOT!!!! Happy Valentines everyone!!!

..... I already have a question. It says each day can be solved in multiple ways, will we get to do them multiple times to see all the ways or do we just get one shot at each part?

Yes. I just did the flower one and it let me try it again and now says i found 2/2 endings.

6 minutes ago, Niyaka said:

Once you choose the elements, there are little parts on the outer ring that you move to adjust the amount of each element. At some point the cast button will light up.

Happy Valentine's day & stay safe. If you're spending it alone, have fun, order yummy food, watch a movie, love yourself. ❤

I absolutely love that we *finally* have a dark-colored V-day egg! Can't wait to see what the hatchies look like!

1 minute ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Yes. I just did the flower one and it let me try it again and now says i found 2/2 endings.

Once you choose the elements, there are little parts on the outer ring that you move to adjust the amount of each element. At some point the cast button will light up.

Thanks!

I like that soft purple fire look of the eggs. Very different from what we've seen before for this holiday!

Looking forward to making horrific magical mistakes too l'D

10 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I like that soft purple fire look of the eggs. Very different from what we've seen before for this holiday!

Looking forward to making horrific magical mistakes too l'D

I'm kinda disappointed it doesn't seem like we *can* make interesting magical mistakes. It won't let you cast the spell unless the the mana portions are correct. ... Maybe later in the game? I kinda wanted to see what weird things could happen!

I choose Bouquet Of Choices, too.

The first to come to mind is a stink flower—a massive plant native to the jungle.

That's a Floral Crown reference: The best way to a Floral-Crowned Dragon’s heart is to present them with flowers—large or small, bright or dull, smelling like fine perfume or rotten meat—the dragon will accept them all,

10 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm kinda disappointed it doesn't seem like we *can* make interesting magical mistakes. It won't let you cast the spell unless the the mana portions are correct. ... Maybe later in the game? I kinda wanted to see what weird things could happen!

Spoke too soon, on the second story option (only human, I think?) and it's giving no clue as to what I'm actually supposed to use. I guess this is the part where I just throw stuff together and cross my fingers!

edit: ..... Nope. Still can't cast a spell with wrong ingredients. Dang.

Edited by HeatherMarie

Spells I've gotten and the elements they require:

Conjure Plant - Sprout, Mountain and Water

Darkness - Light and Dark

Death - Skull

Freeze - Snowflake

Growth - Sprout, Water and Hourglass

Precognition - Scale and Hourglass

Repair - Water and Hourglass

Teleport - Orange crystal

Courage - Light and Flame

Turn into Frog - Sprout, Water and Orange crystal (Kudos to Long_Before_Sunrise!)

Make Atrocious - Sprout and Darkness (Kudos to Kovia!)

Edited by Dayne

30 minutes ago, Niyaka said:

I chose the orange diamond symbol, water drop, and plant and the cast button became active and... my internet dropped me like a hot potato.

woot !! i love the concept of the story and game so far (^_^) can't wait to see how it unfolds and what the dragon looks like !! happy v-day everyone !!! (^u^)

7 minutes ago, Dayne said:

Spells I've gotten and the elements they require:

You missed Make Atrocious: Life (plant symbol) + Dark (purple symbol)