Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LittleZebra

Hello!

Hi! I'm an off and on again user from 2012, but this is my first time actually making a forum account. Super interested in trying to get a Dino 😁

Hello and welcome! If you have poor luck catching Dinos in the biomes, you can buy some from the market if you have enough shards. Good luck!

On 2/11/2021 at 8:23 PM, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! If you have poor luck catching Dinos in the biomes, you can buy some from the market if you have enough shards. Good luck!

Is there a way to unlock a dragon/dino in the market without catching one in the cave?

5 hours ago, LittleZebra said:

Is there a way to unlock a dragon/dino in the market without catching one in the cave?

They should be at the bottom of the page on the Market, that's where they sort for me. If you don't see them, you might have to catch one first, but I thought they were available to all.

5 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

They should be at the bottom of the page on the Market, that's where they sort for me. If you don't see them, you might have to catch one first, but I thought they were available to all.

Unfortunately it says I have to unlock it in the encyclopedia to purchase. 

27 minutes ago, LittleZebra said:

Unfortunately it says I have to unlock it in the encyclopedia to purchase. 

Then yes, you do have to catch them first, my mistake. I would recommend adding your wish list to this thread; we have wonderful members who gift eggs and hatchlings to those in need, and you can also check out the DC Community Notice Board thread for gifts! 

31 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Then yes, you do have to catch them first, my mistake. I would recommend adding your wish list to this thread; we have wonderful members who gift eggs and hatchlings to those in need, and you can also check out the DC Community Notice Board thread for gifts! 

Thank you!!