RavenSaint

Time lag every 5 minutes?

I have been having a time lag when the eggs are switching up on the 5 minute mark. I'll be updating, watch my computer's clock turn over for the x:x5 or x:x0, but the site will stick on the minute right before the turn over. Then the site will jump to after the minute turn to the right time. So, I'll miss the 5 minute egg reset. I don't know if this happening or has happened with others, but if this was normal lag, then the clock on site and clock on my computer would not match up the rest of the time. Screenshot doesn't exactly show what I am doing though.

Screenshot_55829103.jpg

I have been missing the 5 minute changes all day today, too. I wonder if that is the reason.

The game timer changes at about the 40 second mark after my computer has reached the 5 minute switch over time. If that will help.

Same here. From xx:x9:55 and xx:x4:55 a lag starts and when the site finally loads it is 30 to 40 seconds later and I missed the drop... 😕

My clock is synchron to the cave and it starts getting annoying not beeing able to hunt for rare eggs with that lag every time new eggs drop...

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

Same thing here.

I have so much lag at the hour, that I usually only do the 5 min drops, but now those have started lagging badly as well. (I'm on mobile, if that info is needed)

I noticed it, too, but I thought it was a problem on my end. Also on mobile.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise