Long_Before_Sunrise

Song Chain

The ABC game, but with song titles

The first person posts the title of a song and the next person has to post a song title that starts with the last letter of the previous title.

Example:

Person 1: One Way Street

Person 2: The Horse With No Name

Person 3: Every Rose Has Its Thorn

If the title has "The" in it, the first letter will be 'T' or the next word. Example: The Highway would be for letters "T" or "H". You can leave 'The' off of the beginning of songs, too, if it's not signficant, for example "The Bare Necessities" from Disney's Jungle Book is equally recognizable if you put "Bare Necessities."

Some songs have an unofficial part of the the title in parentheses like (I Just) Died In Your Arms. You use the entire thing or the official title 'Died In Your Arms)

Including the artist/band/group is encouraged, but not required.  It doesn't count as part of the ABC however. Place those names in italic font enclosed in parentheses on the line below (Aerosmith) (Guns & Roses), (America)

If the title ends with or is a number, it will still count but you'll have to write it twice in both in number and letters. Example: 867-5309 (nine)  The official title for that one is Jenny aka Jenny (867-5309), btw.

Example: 1999 (nine)

(Prince)

Remember this is DC. You can't use titles with obscene words in them. 

I'll start: 

Last Man Standing 

(Hammerfall)

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Master Passion Greed (Nightwish)

Night Witches (Sabaton)

Romanticide (Nightwish)

(Eighty-second) 82nd All the Way (Sabaton)

You Spin Me Round (um... I have no clue... *googles* *fixes title* Dead or Alive)

[You know, an actual A-Z would possibly generate a wider pool of songs as the current system often brings us back to the same letters. Just a thought.]

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

You Spin Me Round (um... I have no clue... *googles* *fixes title* Dead or Alive)

[You know, an actual A-Z would possibly generate a wider pool of songs as the current system often brings us back to the same letters. Just a thought.]

I agree, but I didn't start this one.

Dead Boy's Poem (Nightwish)

26 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I thought about it, but I wasn't sure how it would go. I was originally going with Z to A. 

Man In The Mirror

(Michael Jackson)

Our Decades in the Sun (Nightwish)

Run to the Hills (Iron Maiden)