camelia2

Change group selecting for mobile (QoL)

Maybe some don't know but making and organising groups on mobile is HELL.

We have to add dragons manully, one by one (unless you don't add the whole species/lineage) because you can't use ctrl or shift. Is even more painful when you do a search. You have to type the filter EACH time.

I beg you to change this XD there is enough frustration in my life to deal with this anymore.

(If there is some magical method to select multiple, please, let me know)

My suggestion is either treat each click like a +selection (now if I click dragon A and then dragon B, the only selected is B .) or, because this might mess with scrolling, add thick boxes on the side. You need to thick the box to select a dragon. Thick multiple, selecting multiple

Screenshot_20210204-022602.thumb.png.071aaa711ba0b5bbd73823b383a7bba2.png

Edited by camelia2

If you hold down on the dragon, it will select or unselect it without unselecting others. This works almost as well as Ctrl click, though there is currently no shift click equivalent. 

1648768309_SmartSelect_20210203-203611_SamsungInternet.jpg.6187a74703a0010122326501f10e9bba.jpg

However, TJ editing the info at the top to actually tell this to mobile players would be nice. apparently it just doesn't say it on my tablet?? weird.

Edited by Shadowdrake

On 2/3/2021 at 9:37 PM, Shadowdrake said:

If you hold down on the dragon, it will select or unselect it without unselecting others. This works almost as well as Ctrl click, though there is currently no shift click equivalent. 

1648768309_SmartSelect_20210203-203611_SamsungInternet.jpg.6187a74703a0010122326501f10e9bba.jpg

However, TJ editing the info at the top to actually tell this to mobile players would be nice.

On my phone, it suggests holding down, but it never works. It just tries to open the link in a new window. 

7 hours ago, Charu said:

On my phone, it suggests holding down, but it never works. It just tries to open the link in a new window. 

Same thing happens for me, or it just highlights "Add more dragons" 

Yes yes yes pls to tick boxes!

I found I have to get the pressure exactly perfect to highlight more than one dragon, but if I don't  exert the precise pressure, it will do the new window thing. Took me hours to do a group w just cb Christmas.

Total support!

I've been playing mobile exclusively since the first of the year, having just started using groups in November. While groups are difficult on the mobile, managing my scroll is a total nightmare.

I currently have over 300 dragons that need to be moved to their proper spaces and with my scroll over 6200 now, there is no way to click and drag a block of dragons the distance I need to cover to keep my scroll organized.