LanceBabe

ANSWERED:Password not working

I am trying to abandon an egg on my scroll, but it keeps telling me my password is incorrect.  I've not changed my password and have had the same one for YEARS.  What can I do?

If possible, Id let the password be unhidden to confirm theres no typos/key shenanigans going on! I almost always misstype a character somewhere if it goes wrong! Or use an autofill option (if its secure).

You can change it so you type the action to confirm, but if its not liking the password, I dont think that you can switch it on. 

No capslock.  I have the password list thingy on Google Chrome, and according to that, I'm not using the wrong password.  I can't change the password because I first have to put in my current CORRECT password.  It's a Catch-22.

Clear cache and dragcave cookies and log in again? Or try in a private browser window.

Hence the suggestion to try in a private window first. It won't have access to your current cookies and protect your current cookies & cache etc from being affected by whatever you do in that private browser window.

Edited by Ruby Eyes