trystan

A-Z Fictional Characters

Wilma Flintstone (the Flintstones)

Yce - a young female wolver (a sort of werewolf) from Bound In Blood by P. C. Hodgell 

Corr (water-horse stallion in The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater)

Draco (Dragonheart)

George Kirk (Star Trek 2009)

Harn Hardgrip (another character from P. C. Hodgell's Kencyrath series. In this case, he's a Tragic Hero in danger of being cast as a villian. He is a beserker who is followed into battle by his friend, Ashe, who quietly turned undead, but resisted becoming evil.)

Issy Randall

Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe by Jenny Colgan

22 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe by Jenny Colgan

I never heard of this one.

Jackal from The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa. He's one of those villians that people fall in love with irrationally. Like, no, he's a bad guy. 

Kvothe (The Kingkiller Chronicles, Patrick Rothfuss)

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I never heard of this one.

I like her books. She has many! And a couple of Doctor Who ones, too.

Marilla Cuthbert

Anne of Green Gables

Nancy Drew (the Nancy Drew series, who'd'a thunk it?)

XD

Otis Spofford

Otis Spofford by Beverly Cleary

3 hours ago, catstaff said:

Nancy Drew (the Nancy Drew series, who'd'a thunk it?)

Which one? There were multiple Nancy Drew series. There was more than one Trixie Belden. I helped my sister collect volumes. There's other teen girl detective hardback series like Cherry whatshername, but my sister isn't as interested in those.

Pi - Adventures of Pi. I tried reading it, but like Wicked and Twilight, it just didn't appeal to me.

30 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Which one? There were multiple Nancy Drew series. There was more than one Trixie Belden. I helped my sister collect volumes. There's other teen girl detective hardback series like Cherry whatshername, but my sister isn't as interested in those.

Pi - Adventures of Pi. I tried reading it, but like Wicked and Twilight, it just didn't appeal to me.

Beats me, I didn't know there was more than one series. I read about five in total, but mysteries aren't really my thing.

Quirinus Quirrell - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Philosopher's Stone, for the Brits)

34 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

yes, there were several iterations of Nancy Drew - including a new version tv show on the CW -  but they're still all Nancy Drew XD 

Ren McCormack (Footloose)

Sue Barton (the Sue Barton series)

Uncle Sam (recruiting posters? Not really sure of the origin)