TJ09

2021-01-24 - January Dragon Release

The "luring" S1s remind me of S1 Alcedines. The S2s... do not. Very interesting!

Edited by Niyaka

Wasn't expecting new dragons before Valentine's! The different variations have me intrigued. I really hope the different colors are not RNG. I prefer colors to be biome specific or even incubate specific like the Xols 🤷‍♀️

1 minute ago, dragongrrl said:

Is anyone else remembering when Zombies once drifted across our scrolls?

GOD that was a pain !

As soon as I am unlocked, I plan to get another pair and incubate them I am assuming influence is safe...

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I just caught another and incubated it - thus far it has stayed in the same place...

Would anyone be able to take one of mine for a second and then give it back to undo an incubate? 

37 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I just caught another and incubated it - thus far it has stayed in the same place...

Interesting, where was it from? They seem to sort in the order of volcano-jungle-coast, and I incubated one volcano and one jungle, which both moved below all the others.

I can concur, incubation moves the eggs, and it doesn't seem related to time left: I just tested this on my scroll with one. 

So yeah.... DON'T INCUBATE em all!

Trade is going to be full of black variants my guess from peeps who don't read this forum, in a few days.

13 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Would anyone be able to take one of mine for a second and then give it back to undo an incubate? 

I can do it if you still need to.  I'll send you a trade link with one of mine since I'm locked.

Just now, littleironhorse said:

I can do it if you still need to.  I'll send you a trade link with one of mine since I'm locked.

Yes please!

10 minutes ago, wonderwanders2 said:

I can concur, incubation moves the eggs, and it doesn't seem related to time left: I just tested this on my scroll with one. 

So yeah.... DON'T INCUBATE em all!

Trade is going to be full of black variants my guess from peeps who don't read this forum, in a few days.

From which biome were your moving eggs-post- incubate?

Just now, Uther_Pendragon said:

My now un-incubated coast egg has moved to the top of my new release pile. All of my others are incubated.

1 minute ago, Jazeki said:

My now un-incubated coast egg has moved to the top of my new release pile. All of my others are incubated.

Oo Good info, thanx!

Odd. I have incubated two eggs, one from the jungle, one from the coast. They stay in position. I have written down their positions to check. No changes at all.

Shoot. I got all of my eggs from one biome. Oh well. Hopefully I can trade for the others. At least I didn't incubate them yet.

3 hours ago, Jazeki said:

Maybe cantus dragons. I'll probably give mine a silly name like Canoodle or Cantaloupe or something, regardless. 

*silently judging you while holding her scroll*

Incubating will turn them black? I like the black. They look really odd in their gendered phase. More like doing pushups with oversized arms than flying.

Who said the female hybrid looked fierce? She looks like she's going for a headbutt like a sheep.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Dang it. I went back to the cave waiting for more to drop and its back to normal drops. =p got a blue striped cb I didn't want because I didn't read just saw an egg. -.-;

Oh no, maybe I should've tried harder to catch them last night. X_X Still want to grab 2 Volcanos, and 1 Jungle...

11 minutes ago, Uther_Pendragon said:

Mine were: (top-down, number is time left)

Jungle1, Coast1, Coast2, Coast 3, all at (6.19) days. Then Volcano 1(6.2), Volcano2 (7), and Volcano3. (7)

I incubated Coast 3 and it shifted to the bottom (5.19)

I've since picked up another - Jungle2, and the incubated egg stayed in the lowest spot, with the new jungle just above it

Thank you for the data!

Hmm. So it may not matter which biome to grab the last pair from to incubate?

gahh I'm so bad at puzzles. And waiting. 😂